Monday, March 25, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge~ Catch Up

Springing Into the Hodgepodge
Being in the hospital last week, I missed some of my favorite meme's so i'm catching up on them. Wednesday Hodgepodge is one of them.....
                                                                    Here we go~
 
1. March 20th is the first day of spring...is she a lion or a lamb in your part of the world?
Wednesday we seen spring came in like a lion. Woke up to temperatures in the 20's with a windchill in the teens and snowed later in the day.
 
2. What's the most dreaded task on your spring clean to-do list. Do you have a 'plan of attack'?
Scrubbing Ceilings, Only because i'm short and I have to be on a ladder which I hate.
Soon as I start feeling alot better I will start scrubbing walls down. Hopefully the day after Easter.
My plan of attack' One room at a time and maybe have JR do the ceilings.
 
3. Peas...love 'em or hate 'em? What's a favorite dish you make using peas?
I hate peas!
I will make Cream Peas for hubby when he wants them
 
4. Do you feel under appreciated?
There have been a few times I felt appreciated
 
5. Have you been using Google Reader? If so, what are you switching to now that GR has announced retirement? If not, how do you read your favorite blogs?
It's a shame to say I don't know if I use google reader or not because I don't know what google reader does. If I want to read a blog I go right to the blog. I do follow my favorites through e-mail
 
6. Anne Bradstreet is credited with the following quote-
"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome."
Agree or disagree? Why?
Agree ~~ I live where you have all four seasons. ~~ Winter is my favorite season ~~ By the time the Hot summer comes to an end I'm ready for winter and I appreciate winter more!
 
7. When did you last 'spring' for something? What was it?
A few weeks ago I sprang for some fleece to make Two fleece blankets
 
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Made my follow up doctor appointments today, they are for next month the same week we are going to PA. It will be a busy week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment