Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Fill-Ins



Friday, March 29,2013


easter

And...here we go!

1. If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I'd go to ___Canada, then to Lake Havasu,Az and on the way home stop at Gettysburg,PA.

2.  Even though I love winter, This weather ___ is something I don't understand.

3. Easter makes me think of ____my grandchildren.


4. Laying on the couch in pajamas covered with a blanket____ is the best way to relax!

5. It looks like Spring ___today, but it's calling for snow next week:).

6. Special K bars___ is one of my favorite healthy snacks.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ___getting a pizza,relaxing at home with hubby watcking Smackdown, tomorrow my plans include ___going to the hospital for hubby to get his blood work done, stop and get plates for the car and then going bowling and when we get home wash up hubby's work clothes and Sunday, I want to ___fix Easter dinner and relax at home, go upstairs to Sue's for dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment