Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Stealing: The Meme From Memphis

Sunday Stealing:The Meme From Memphis (part one)




                                                                  Welcome back to Sunday Stealing



 

Be honest, who texted you last?
My best friend Diane


Do you sleep with the bedroom door open or closed?
Open

Do you drink tea?
Everyday

Do you have plans for tomorrow?
Yes, Going to start scrubbing walls down

What’s worse: dry skin or chapped lips?
Chapped lips

Would you be surprised if Facebook started charging?
No, but when they do  my husband and I won't be on it

Would you rather go to Canada or California on vacation?
I would love to go to Canada {again} I have been there 11 times over the years

How many social media sites are you registered with?
I have no idea... It would be easier to ask how many do I go on

Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants or pajama pants?
Pajamas

So, what if you changed lives for one day with the last person you texted?
My best friend Diane, that would be alright

Last person you told a secret to?
Best Friend Diane

What are you listening to at the moment?
The TV and JR talking on the phone

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
On the couch

Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to?
Of course

Are you going to any concerts this year?
Not planning to

Do you believe in Karma?
I sure do!!!!!! I just wished it wouldn't take so long!







No comments:

Post a Comment