Saturday, March 2, 2013

March Blog Challenge ~ Day 2

Day 2 - March Blog Challenge


 
Day 2 ~ Favorite Quotes
 
~ When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us ~
 
~ Do not wish to be anything but what you are and try to be that perfectly~
 
~ Life is a successon of lessons, which must be lived to be understood ~
 
~ Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory ~
 
~ Most women set out to try to change a man,and when they have changed him they do not like him ~
 
~ I’m an idealist. I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way ~
 
~ Love is the river of life in the world ~
 
~ All the pictures that hung in my memory before I knew you have faded and given place to our radient moments together. Now I cannot live apart from you…Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me ~
 
~ Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do… but how much love we put in that action ~
 
~ My tears of love are a waste of time if I turn away ~

No comments:

Post a Comment