Thursday, March 21, 2013

March Blog Challenge Day 14 -15 -16 - 17

Day 14 - March Blog Challenge


 
 
Day 14: What's on your IPod?
 
I don't own an ipod. Never wanted one
 
 
Day 15: List 10 things that make you awsome.
 
1) I'm nice, sensitive, caring, and understanding
2) I'm a good listener
3) I'm not a drama queen
4) I have a great best friend
5) I wouldn't hurt a fly, physically or emotionally
6) I dont smoke
7) I have a great husband and a great stepchildren and grandchildren
8) I care about people's feelings
9) God has given me much love and many blessings

and MOST important:

10) I'm alive!!!
 
 
Day 16: What's your biggest accomplishment?
 
Getting my GED ten years after quiting school
 
 
DAY 17: Why and when did you start blogging?
 
I believe it was in 2010. It's some place I could write my thought or what ever I wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment