Wednesday, March 6, 2013

25 Questions

25 Random Questions.




1.  What is your full name?Tammy Lee {Fullem} Black

2.  How old are you?48

3. What did you want to be when you were younger?A teacher

4.  What do you do now as and adult? (Work wise)I haven't worked since Oct. 20,2007 because
      of taking seizures and having blackouts, taking them to this day

5.  If your house was on fire, what three items/things would you save first?My laptop, Purse, The
     shadow box I made with my Mom and Dads photo and of course Princess and Angel would
     follow me cause they are my shadows

6.  What is your favourite memory?Boy there is so many. My brother Kenny taking me fishing
      with him

7.  Tea or coffee?Tea please

8.  Favourite song?The Keeper Of The Stars By Tracy Byrd

9.  Favourite movie?The Green Mile

10. What country are you from?USA

11.  If you won a million £/$ what would you spend it on?By my hubby Dodge Dart that he wants
       and a house

12. Favourite tv show?Wrestling

13. Favourite quote?"Please God keep one hand on my shoulder and the other over my mouth"

14. Who's your role model?My Mother

15.  Why?The reason being is she was everything I hoped I would be, Kind, Generous,
        Intelligent, Incredibly strong, She had always been there for me till she passed away May
        16,1992, Always been there to help me even without asking. I could go on forever, simple
        she is the greatest person I have ever met.

16.  Sweets or chocolate?Both!! Boy I could go for a Peanut Butter Cup

17.  Do you have a hobby, if so what is it?Plastic Canvas Needlepointing

18. What country do you want to visit the most?Canada again

19.  Best life advice given?Listen to your parents

20..  Are you religious? If so what religion?I'm not real religious, but I do believe in God. I'm
       Protestant

21.  Where do you want to be in 5 five years time?Seizure free

22.  What/who was the last musician you saw play live?Other than the local "Sunset Counrty
        Band it was Tracy Byrd

23.  If you could have one superpower of your choice what would it be?I would love to be invisable

24.  Why?I could find out what people really thought of me and who I could trust

25.  What is the source of happiness?Respect yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment