Monday, March 4, 2013

Friend Makin Monday:Almost Spring

Friend Makin Monday: Almost Spring                                        
 
 
 
 
 
wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg
 
 
 
 
 
Almost Spring
 
 
{1} What do you love most about spring?
The Flowers
 
{2}  If you’re lucky enough to have a Spring Break, what will you do to enjoy it?
I don't work so I have spring off...Hubby has been only at his new position at the new job, being manager we are not sure when he will be able to get time off probable not until summer
 
{3} What is your favorite flower?
Roses
 
{4} Do you have a garden? If so what do you grow?
No, Don't have a garden and don't think we will make any.
Our landlord has a flower bed I might try and get that looking good.
She has left it go when her husband passed away a few years back.
 
{5} Share one thing that you hope to accomplish during Spring.
I would like to make a fleece blanket for my grandson that is going to arrive around May 21...And of course working on weight loss goal
 
{6} Do you do Spring cleaning?
Yes, With us just moving here in October the closets and dressers are already done.
I will start within the next few weeks.....Scrubbing walls and ceiling down, Scrubbing carpets and couch
 
{7} What is your weather *really* like right now? {Just b/c it’s almost Spring, doesn’t mean that it feels like it for some of you.}
It's been chilly and snowy {the weather I love} the past few days.
Today it's 33 degrees out snow is melting. There calling for a few inches of snow Wednesday.
 
{8} Share one photo that you’ve taken during the month of March.
"Sunset Country Band" we went to see March 2 at "The Deck"
 
 
{9} What’s your favorite thing to do on a sunny afternoon?
I do hate when it's hot out. Though I'll love walking outside when it's sunny out through the woods here in my back yard
 
{10} If you could spend the day doing anything in your city, what would you do?
I'm not really sure. There is so much we want to see here in Ohio. One thing I would like to do is go to the Sunny Lake Park to wolk around the lake to see how long it takes. We have to wait till it gets warm cause hubby can't take the cold

No comments:

Post a Comment