Monday, March 25, 2013

It's Chattin' Time On Tuesday ~~ Catch Up

It's Chattin' Time On Tuesday

I found Chats On The Farmhouse Porch through Empty Nest and had to check it out!

All you need to do to join in the fun is click the button!


Everyday Ruralty


Head on over to Everyday Ruralty for some good coffee and a nice chat on the farmhouse porch!
 
QUESTIONS
 
{1} Furry Bottoms asks: Did you grow up in a small town, or a big town? Did you like it?
A small town Connellsville,PA about 51 miles from Pittsburg,PA....
It was nice growing up, town was busy lots of stores but as I grew older stores had closed and there was nothing there
 
{2} Lisa wants to know: If you could pick one song to hear for the rest of your life, what would it be?
"The Keeper Of The Stars" By Tracy Byrd
I listen to every day now! It's JR's and My song
 
{3} Karen asks: What are your pet peeves?
JR shaving and not rinsing out the sink {though the past week he has been}
People who likes to start Drama
People who lie
People who stands in the middle of the aisle at walmart talking
Telling me your going to do one thing and not doing it
Saying your going to come or call and never do
I could go on and on so I will stop here!!
 
{4} Colletta says: Do you remember your dreams? Are they in color or black and white? What is the craziest dream you've ever had?
I remember most of my dreams, I always dream in color. Craziest dream..I always have crazy weird dreams! Sometimes my dreams seem so real I wake up wondering if it's real or not. Lately I have been dreaming of dead people or me dying. The other night I dreamt I was dying and I told my stepdaughter, She said am I suppose to care, I though ya would since you said you loved me.
I dreamt one time my husband {we had just moved in together} cheated on me, It seemed so real when I woke up I was actually mad at him!
 
{5} Rachel asks: What is the perfect pair of shoes for you?
It depends on where I'm going Dress Flats or Sandles, But mainly Sneakers or Bobos
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment