Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Listicles:Spring Listies

Monday, March 25, 2013


Spring Listies

It's Monday and time to join Stasha over at The Good Life for Monday Listicles! Each week Stasha gives us a theme for our lists. This week, our topic is 10 THINGS SPRING.


Spring. The season of allergies. The season of ...wait, let's save it for the list!

Next week's list will be 10 Places You Kissed. Oh my...LOL

All you have to do to join in with this week's list is click on the button!




TEN GOOD THINGS ABOUT SPRING: 
 
{1} My Stepdaughter Dotti's 30 th birthday on March 31 st 
 
{2} It's not as hot as summer
 
{3} See flowers bloom, specially roses
 
{4} One more hour of day light
 
{5} Seeing and hearing birds sing
 
{6} A spring baby shower for my daughter-in-law Jamie
 
{7}  Windows open
 
{8} Hanging out laundry
 
{9} Check out the parks around here in Ohio
 
{10} Jelly Beans are in the stores for Easter
 
 
Monday Listicles ~~ Catch Up
 
My Husband Is Awsome:
 
{1} He stands{stood} by me when I needed him the most
 
{2} He's different
 
{3} He loved my Dad and helped take care of dad
 
{4} He thinks i'm beautiful
 
{5} He's a great cook!
 
{6} He helps me with cleaning and laundry without asking
 
{7} He brings me flowers{roses} for no reasons
 
{8} He's full of surprises
 
{9} He picked me
 
{10} He loves me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment