Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Fill-Ins



Friday, March 15, 2013


FFI

And...here we go!

1. I was looking for ___a birthday card I had bought my stepdaughter.


2. Having a cookout__ is one of my favorite ways to socialize.

3. I looked at the clock __and it was 9 pm and i was on my way to bed.

4.  A bic__ is the type of pen I most prefer to use.

5. What in the ___world was going on with me.

6. Not feeling good__ seems to happen to me often.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to friday the 14th i had spent the night in the hospital form having a stroke / seizure___, tomorrow {Saturday} my plans included still being in the hospital not being able to sit,stand or walk ___ and Sunday, I wanted to ___go home but still was out of it!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, March 22, 2013


FFI



And...here we go!

1. The wind blew wildly and ___across the river.

2.  Hot Chocolate___ and a fire__ made me feel warm and happy all over.

3. The smell of baked apple pie___ makes me think of ___my grandmother.

4. When I am feeling lazy I___ stay in my pjs all day laying around.

5. Brilliant black__ is my favorite color.

6. The door creaked and a handsome husband_____ came in.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying home resting___, tomorrow my plans include __washing up my hubbys work clothes and Sunday, I want to ___ try and get out of the house before I scream.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment