Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Four Fill - In Fun

FRIDAY FOUR FILL-IN FUN


Welcome to the weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!

Photobucket Each week, Hilary plans on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. This week’s co-host is Amy from Life according to John – she came up with the last two statements!
This week’s statements:

1. My first car was a teal t-top sundance.

2. My husband is so wonderful being by my side this week.

3. I would drop everything to help my stepchildren and grandchildren.

4. I never tell people I once wanted to live in the mountains with noone around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Friday, March 22, 2013

FRIDAY FOUR FILL-IN FUN

Welcome to the weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop! posted by Hilary G. This week’s co-host is Pam from Trooppetrie she came up with the last two statements!
Photobucket
This week’s statements:

1. My legs are my least favourite feature.

2. I was very shy as a child.

3. The first room I clean in my house is the bathroom because I work from the back to the front.

4. If I had the guts to fly then I could go to Arizona sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment