Monday, March 11, 2013

Friend Makin Monday: Food

Friend Makin Monday: Food                                      
wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg
 
 
Food Questions
 
 
 
1. What did you eat for dinner last night?
We ate at "The Deck" I had a "Buffalo  Chicken Wrap" and Hubby had an "Adult Grilled Cheese"
 
2. If you could make one food calorie-free for the next year, What would you choose?
Reeses Penut Butter Cups
 
3. How often do you go to the grocery store?
About once a week
 
4. Do you make a list before buying groceries?
I always make a list but half the time I forget the list at home
 
5. List three things that can always be found in your kitchen.
1. Special K Cereal
2. Bottle Water
3. Special K Bars
 
6. How often do you clean out your fridge?
Once a week, usually on Tuesday
 
7. Do you ever use a slow cooker? If so, will you share a recipe?
My slow cooker has become my best friend when I started taking seizures
 
SALSA SUPREME
 
4 chicken breast {skinned and boneless}
1 bottle mild salsa
 
Place chiken and bottle of salsa in crockpot and cook all day on low.
Serve over rice
 
8. How often do you try new recipes?
Every two weeks
 
9. What is the most delicious meal(s) you make?
I don't know. I honestly don't think i'm a good cook. Though my hubby don't complain.
I would have to say "Deer Roast"
 
10. Share at least one thing that is currently in your kitchen even though you don’t like it. Margarita Glasses on top of my cupboards. I don't like them cause they have green rims. I only have them out cause my stepson gave them to me, They was a mistake where he works. The color came out to wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment