Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Listicles:Proud Of

It's Monday and time to join Stasha over at The Good Life for Monday Listicles! Each week Stasha gives us a theme for our lists. This week, our topic is 10 Things You're Proud Of.

Now, every single one of you know that I am proud of the lovelies and of being their mom. So, I'm not going to go that way for this listicle.

Next week's list will be 10 Fantastic Smells.

All you have to do to join in with this week's list is click on the button!



Puffed Up Listicle



Ten Things I'm Proud Of:

{1} I'm proud that I can honestly say I had great parents

{2} I'm proud of my husband, who he is and what he does

{3} I'm proud of my stepchildren, that they love me and they know that I love them

{4} I'm proud of my grandchildren {Jordyn 16,MacKenzi 11, Alexandria 10, Starr 7, Richie 5, Mason
      1 and Harlie Quinn

{5} I'm proud that I was able to be in the delivery room and see Harlie Quinn being born {I never
      had children of my own

{6} I'm proud that I am like my mother

{7} I'm pround I have lost 13 pounds since January

{8} I'm proud of being Best Friends with Diane for 43 years

{9} I'm proud I was able to move my Dad in with my husband and I and was able to take care of
      him till the day he passed away

{10} I'm proud of keeping up my exercise program everyday since January

No comments:

Post a Comment