Thursday, March 7, 2013

Let's talk #4

It's time for Let's Talk vlog series #4

Our co host this week is Jessica from Begin to Craft. You can check her out at the following places.


New to Let's Talk? Here's what you need to know.

Every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month we will have a link up with a new topic with some questions.
Questions will be posted the Thursday prior to the live linkup. You can use the questions we give you, just some or take the topic and run with it on your own.

Each week we will also have a co-host. As a co-host, you'll get your name and links in 2 posts (the post introducing the topic and co host and the post for the linkup), as well as be the 3rd linkup so you'll get great exposure. Plus, you will get your button on both our sidebars for 30 days.

Now if you don't want to do a vlog you can write up a post about the topic/questions and link it up also. But we think you should give a vlog a try.

So without further ado, here are next week topic and questions.

Changes:

We were thinking mainly like looking back on your resolutions/goals....seeing what changes you had wanted to make, have you made them, what changes you want to make in the future.

But, as always, you can take the topic in any direction you'd like...any kind of change that happened, is happening, will happen. :)



Change?! I had a big change back on October 13,2012! I lived in PA all my live till then. The company my husband worked for was taken over by a company in Streetsboro, Ohio.
JR was offered a management postion but it was the company in Ohio. The offer was to good for him to pass up! So JR and I packed up and moved out here to Mantua,Ohio. It only took us a week to find a place we liked. Matter of fact it was the first place we looked at.
Talk about change, I was a city girl, now I live in the country. I have to say I love this change!! It's great!

The change I do hate is I have to find new doctors. Which I have a doctors appointment on March 20. Boy do I hate changing doctors. I still have to find a Neor doctor, that's a doctor I hate to change then again maybe I will find a doctor that will help me with my seizures.

I forgot about that big change in my life. I started working when I was 11 it was a babysitting sitting job but I did it every single day. Worked my whole life up until October 20,2007 when I had my first seizure, a few weeks I started having blackouts. I had to stop working which I thought would only be a few weeks, ya right! It's 5 1/2 years and I'm still taking them.
I use to get my nephews and grandchildren to.
Working all my life to not working and not getting my nephews or grandchildren {I can get them if someone else is at the house}

One of my New Years Resolutions was to lose weight, So that is another change for me. I'm slowly losing.

                                                            





 

If you would like to be co-host, please email me at hayleyiskra@gmail.com with the subject line LETS TALK and we will get you on the list. If you have an idea for a topic/questions please let me know in the email also. Also here is our button for Let's Talk Vlog series. Please use this in your post that you link up. And add to your sidebar if you'd like. :)

Hayley's World

So we really look forward to you joining next Thursday, February for our Let's Talk vlog linkup #4.

No comments:

Post a Comment