Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pondering With A Purpose -- Green and Watch

Pondering with a purpose ~~ Green

March 14

As usual I am joining Brenda Youngerman for Pondering with a Purpose:



Todays prompt is: Green

My birthstone is emerald.
The thing about green is...It's the only color I don't like.
I have only one thing green in my house and that is my dads lift chair. I can't get rid of it so I put a cover over it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pondering with a purpose ~~ Watch

March 21

As usual I am joining Brenda Youngerman for Pondering with a Purpose:



Todays prompt is: Watch

Watch your thoughts,
for they become words.
Watch your words,
for they become actions.
Watch your actions,
for they become habits.
Watch your habits,
for they become character.
Watch your character,
for it becomes your destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment