Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge Vol 116

Hodgepodge Questions Vol 116
Welcome to the Wednesday Hodgepodge! Answer the questions on your own blog, then 'march' back over here tomorrow to add your link and share answers.

Yes, I will likely reuse that terrible pun every week this month. Now onward to the questions...


1. My real life friends came through with another question this week so thank you real life friends. When you've eaten in a restaurant do you complete their comment card? Do you take online surveys highlighted at the bottom of store receipts?
Yes, I always fill out the comment card. I also take the surveys tooo. I love surveys. I love answering questions as you can tell from my blog I mainly do memes.

2. The (US) ban on women in combat was lifted at the end of January. It will probably be next year before specifics are worked out, but its been reported over 200,000 front line positions will eventually open up to women. Your thoughts?
I hate to see anyone in combat, But if the men have to be on the front line it shouldn't be no different for the woman they should be there to. They chose to be in the service. Prayers are will all the service men and woman.

3. In looking back at all the blog posts you've written, what's your favorite post title?
I got a few.....
I really enjoy posting on Mondays with Acting balanced and Touristic.
I also enjoy Wednesday Hodgepoge.

4. What's worse-overly permissive parents or overly protective parents? Did your own parents lean more to the permissive or the protective category? If you're a parent where do you fall?
In my opinion permissive parents are worse.
My parents wasn't overly permissive, but wasn't overly protective either.
No children of my own and my stepchildren was all grown up when I got with my husband.

5. Candlelight-moonlight-firelight-bright lights in the big city...which one's your favorite?
Moonlight

6. Dr. Seuss's birthday was celebrated on Saturday. What's a favorite book you remember (Seuss or otherwise) from your own childhood? Did books play an important role in your growing up years? Explain.
I love the book "Cat in the hat". I use to read 24/7, I was able to speed read. I was able to read a noval in day. Then when I started taking seizures I stopped reading:(  Not because I wanted to but because it takes me about a hour to read one sentence and by the time I read the second I forget what I just read. Just love having memory loss, NOT

7. To quote Dr. Seuss...

"From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere."
from One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Share something funny you've recently read, seen or heard.


8. Insert your own random thought here
 My daughter-in-law Jamie's babyshower is next month. And she asked instead of cards to please get a book to sign. I'm getting all kinds of ideas of what book to get.

1 comment:

  1. I just love that idea for a baby shower! Congratulations to your daughter in law and all the family : ) Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete