Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced and Touristic

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:




Acting Balanced


Here are the Questions:

1. What is your favorite spring flower? Roses
 
 2. Do you suffer from Spring Allergies? I'm one of the lucky ones that don't

3. Have you ever been 'blogged out' and needed to take a blogging break? No
 
4. Has spring sprung where you are or are you still hibernating? We just got about 5 inches of snow last night, which I love!! I hibernat as much as I can during spring and summer

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

5. When do you start spring cleaning?
 

4 comments:

  1. We really don't spring clean. Dealing with disabilities, I clean things when I feel I have the energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring cleaning is just a relative term around these parts. I'm always cleaning and always dusting. I will open the windows and air the place out when it gets warm enough though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't do a lot of spring cleaning in the house, but we'll begin working outside next month.

    ReplyDelete