Sunday, February 26, 2017

Would You Rather #3



WOULD YOU RATHER #3


1} Would you rather be stuck on an island alone or with someone
     who talks incessantly?
     With someone who talks incessantly

2} Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
     To Cold ~ I don't like the heat!

3} When you’re old, would you rather die before or after your spouse?
      Before my Spouse ~ JR is my life

4} Would you rather have a cook or a maid?
     Cook ~ I hate cooking

5} Would you rather be the youngest or the oldest sibling?
     I'm happy being the youngest

6} Would you rather get rich through hard work or through winning the lottery?
      Through Hard Work but since I'm not able to work I'll take winning the lottery
  
7} Would you rather have a 10-hour dinner with a headstrong politician from an opposing party, or attend a 10-hour concert for a music group you detest?
      10~Hour Dinner with a headstrong politician from an opposing party ~ I'm sure I can piss
       them off

8} Would you rather be an Olympic gold medalist or a Nobel Peace Prize winner?
      Olympic gold medalist

9} Would you rather have a desk job or an outdoor job?
      Desk Job

10} Would you rather live at the top of a tall NYC apartment building or at the top of a mountain?
        Top of a Mountain

11} Would you rather have Rambo or The Terminator on your side?
       Rambo

12} Would you rather be proposed to in private or in front of family and friends?
       I would have liked it done in private but, I was proposed to in front of my adult stepson on
       Christmas morning

13} Would you rather have to sew all your clothes or grow your own food?
       Grow all my food

14} Would you rather hear the good news or the bad news first?
        Good News first

15} Would you rather be your own boss or work for someone else?
       Be my own boss

No comments:

Post a Comment