Thursday, February 2, 2017

Would You Rather #1

I'm doing this on Swap Bot and thought I would share....

Would You Rather

1} Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great grandchildren?
I would like to do both. But if I had to choose only one it would be go into the past and meet my ancestors.

2} Would you rather have more time or more money?
Have more money

3} Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life?
I will take a pause button on my life

4} Would you rather be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages?
I will be happy to talk to my animals

5} Would you rather win the lottery or live twice as long?
I will be happy to win the lottery

6} Would you feel worse if no one showed up to your wedding or to your funeral?
I would feel worse if no one showed up at my wedding

7} Would you rather be without internet for a week, or without your phone?
Without a phone

8} Would you rather meet George Washington, or the current President?
I like Washington & Trump but I think I would want to meet Washington

9} Would you rather lose your vision or your hearing?
Hearing, I took medication before that made me lose my sight I didn't like it at all!

10} Would you rather work more hours per day, but fewer days or work fewer hours per day, but more days?
I'll work more hours per day, fewer days. I loved my days off

11} Would you rather listen to music from the 70’s or music from today?
70's I love the oldies

12} Would you rather become someone else or just stay you?
I'll just stay me

13} Would you rather be Batman or Spiderman?
I don't like either one, but if I had to choose I guess it would be Batman

14} Would you rather be stuck on a broken ski lift or in a broken elevator?
Even though I have a fear being stuck in a elevator, I will choose a broken elevator. Just something about dangling from a ski lift

15} For your birthday, would you rather receive cash or gifts?
I'll take gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment