Tuesday, February 14, 2017

JR & I

February 14,2017

Happy Valentin's Day!

Since this is Valentine's Day I thought I would do some random questions about JR & I.

So here it goes...........

1. What are your middle names? 
Earl and Lee

2. How long have you been together?
Been together 14 years this June and Married for 12 years this August

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We went to school together

4. Who asked who out?
He asked me out

5. How old are each of you?
I'm 52 1/2 and JR is 55

6. Did you go to the same school?
Yes

7. Are you from the same home town?
Yes

8. Who is the smartest? Without a doubt,
JR is

9. Who exercises more?
Me
 
10. Who is the most sensitive?
Me

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Ohio

12. Who has the worst temper?
About the same when we are mad

13. How many children do you want?
I can't have children. I do have 3 stepchildren

14. Who does the cooking?
I do most of the time

15. Who is more social?
JR!! JR is the "life of the party". Me? I am the opposite! I am quiet till I get to know you.

16. Who is the neat freak?
Neither

17. Who is the most stubborn?
That would be Me! But don' tell JR I said it!

18. Who wakes up earlier?
JR does

19. Where was your first date?
Bingo

20. Who has the bigger family?
JR

22. How do you spend the holidays?
At home

23. Who is more jealous?
Me

24. How long did it take to get serious?
About a 2 weeks

25. Who eats more?
Me

26. What do you do for a living?
I'm disable and JR is a Supervisor and Steel Cutter

27. Who does the laundry?
Me

28. Who's better with the computer?
Me

29. Who drives when you are together?
JR

30. What is your song?
The Keeper Of The Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment