Friday, February 10, 2017

Friendly Fill~Ins: Week 40

Fill-In Statements: Week 40

 
There are four statements: the first two statements are provided by Ellen of 15andmeowing, and the final two are offered by  McGuffy’s Reader. Hope they will be fun to both answer and share.

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

WEEK 40:  February 9, 2017



1. My favorite kind of cookie is Peanut Butter Blossoms.


2. Julia Roberts my favorite actress would play me in a movie about my life. 


3. Love is in the air.

4. For Valentine's Day, I would spend the day with my husband if he didn't have to work. 

3 comments:

  1. Love is indeed in the air. Everyone is saying that! Happy Valentine's Day! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, nice answers. I am going to make peanut butter blossoms this weekend for the first time ever. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, PB cookies seem to be popular. I haven't made any in years and now I'm ready to make a batch. :) I like Julia Roberts, especially her stuff from the 80s. DH works on V-Day, so we're celebrating this weekend - watching romantic comedies, pizza, chocolates,... just a very relaxed, fun movie date sorta thing. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete