Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sunday Stealing: The Bumgalow 26 Questions

February 28, 2017

The Bungalow 26 Questions
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing.

 


Sunday Stealing: The Bungalow 26 Questions

1. Which living person do you admire the most, and why?
I would have to say I admire my Uncle you donates his time/money helping to rebuild his church

2. When were you the happiest?

Now being with my husband and living back in PA closer to my stepchildren and grandchildren.

3. Besides property, automobile or furniture, what is the most expensive thing you have bought?
65" Flat Screen

4. What is your most treasured possession?

My Pictures and My Wedding Ring

5. Where would you like to live?
Alaska

6. Who would you get to play you in a film of your life?
Julia Roberts
 

7. What is your favorite book?
I have many. One is "IT" by Stephen King
 
8. What is your most unappealing habit?

Biting my lips

9. Twitter or Facebook? (Or if both share the differences in your opinion.)
Facebook, I don't understand Twitter

10. What would be your fancy dress costume of choice?

I really never dressed up costumes. I think the last time I did was 2009.


11. What is your earliest memory?
I remember when I was 3 my sister had her {new born} baby Jimmy  laying on the couch and her & our mother was out in the kitchen. I took Jimmy's bottle off of him and hit him on the head. Yes my sister caught me when I went to hit him again

12. What is your guiltiest pleasure?

Watching Wrestling

13. What do you owe your parents?

Nothing except "Thank You" for being the best parents ever! Thanks for  loving me and being there for me when I needed you.

14. To whom would you most like to say sorry, and why?
If anyone, maybe my husband. He put up with a lot when I'm irritated.

15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
The love of my life my husband Harry who we call JR

16. What does love feel like to you?

Taking a sleigh ride in a winter wonderland

17. What was the best kiss of your life?

The kiss when we were pronounce man & wife

18. Which words or phrases do you overuse?
"I Don't Know"

19. What's the worst job you have done?

Being a helpers janitor at a grade school

20. If you could edit your past, what would you change?

Being so shy growing up and all through High School

21. What is the closest you have came to death?

When I was rear ended and my truck was in my seat in 2006

22. What do you consider your greatest achievement?

Being able to take care of my Dad his last few months

23. When did you cry last?

February 13, Just one of those days I felt like crying.

24. How do you relax?
I don't know what relaxing is.

25. What single thing would improve the quality of your life?
Losing 70 pounds, I'm working on it.

26. What is the most important lesson life has taught you?

It takes along time to find out who your true friends are.

No comments:

Post a Comment