Wednesday February 1, 2017
Hodgepodge Questions-Volume 295
1. Can you believe it's the end of January?
This month has gone by so fast.
What was the best day of January 2017 for you, and why?
January wasn't a good month, There was 2 deaths in the family. And a Aunt has been in the hospital since the 24th because of a stroke.
2. What sounds make up the background noise in your life?
Usually the TV and my cockatiels and Angel
3. I read on the Power of Positivity website a list of ten things to drop from your life right now. They are-
anger outbursts, people who put you down, regret, negative self talk, being a people pleaser, the notion you need to be perfect, the past (but keep the lessons learned!), gossip and judgment, comparing yourself to others, and the word hate (focus on what you love instead)
Which thing on the list do you most need to drop?
Negative self talk
Are you trying or will you try?
Trying all the time
4. What is sacred to you?
God and my family
5. January is National Oatmeal month. Are you a fan, and if so how do you like it?
I'm a fan of Brown sugar and Cinnamon Oatmeal
6. What feelings does twilight stir up in you?
I'm not out side when twilight arrives, so I don't notice
7. Something you're looking forward to next month?
Valentine's Day ~ Trying a new restaurant
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My hubby's nephew called. He wanted to know if him and his girlfriend could come over next weekend. Now to figure out what to have for dinner than cause he is so picky.