Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sunday Stealing: The Racquet Questions

The Racquet Questions

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing
 
 


Raqonteur's self portrait.


Sunday Stealing: The Racquet Questions

01  What is the worst nickname that anyone has ever called you?
Don't know why but when my brother & I was in grade school and High school kids called us Foodland

 02  Have you got a favorite flower?
Yes many times I got Red Roses, my favorite

 03  Do you add a sauce, ketchup or other artificial flavorings to your food?
I add Ketchup and Hot Sauce to many things

 04  Describe yourself using only words that begin with the letter 'T'.
Tammy...Trouble...Trustworthy....Thankful...

05  What is/was your lover's pet name for you?
Babe, Honey

 06  What is your least favorite color?
All kinds of Green

 07  Who did you vote for in the last election, and did they win?
Trump and yes he did

 08  What is/was your grandfathers’ names?
My Mothers father is James and my dads fathers is Henry

 09  What is the best present you ever received?
My engagement ring2003

10  What is 17 1/2% of 97 + 42 x (6 / 2) – 137 ? [Editor's note: Holy shit!]
I really don't care

11  What would be the best possible way you could die?
In my sleep

12  Given the choice of absolutely anything, what would be your dream job?
A manager of my favorite WWE Wrestlers "The Undertaker" & "Roman Reigns"

 13  What position do you sleep in at night?
On my right side

14  What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
I'm not telling any of my embarrassing moments today

15  Who is your favorite fictional character?
Scooby Doo "Where Are You"?

16  What food do you hate most in the world?
Seafood

17  When was the last time you were ill?
It's been awhile

18  If you were transformed into a wild creature, what would it be?
A Panda Bear

 19  What was your favorite toy as a child, and whatever happened to it?
Barbie, I sold them to a family who got laid off at Christmas time. The father was able to work. Their daughters only ask Santa for Barbies so I sold everything I had to them

 20  What's the most amazing thing you've ever seen?
I can't have children, It was amazing for me seeing my Granddaughter HarlieQuinn being born. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment