Monday, February 20, 2017

Would You Rather #2



WOULD YOU RATHER #2

1} Would you rather go to a movie or to dinner alone?
      Go to a movie alone

2} Would you rather always say everything on your mind or never speak again?
      Say everything on my mind

3} Would you rather make a phone call or send a text?
     Make a phone call

4} Would you rather read an awesome book or watch a good movie?
      I like doing both. But if I can only pick one it would be Read an awesome book

5} Would you rather be the most popular person at work or school or the smartest.
      Smartest

6} Would you rather put a stop to war or end world hunger?
      Can I say Both?!   Stop to War

 7} Would you rather spend the night in a luxury hotel room or camping surrounded by beautiful
       scenery?
       Camping surrounded by beautiful scenery

8} Would you rather explore space or the ocean?
      Explore Space

9} Would you rather go deep sea diving or bungee jumping?
      Neither ~~ If had to deep sea diving

10} Would you rather be a kid your whole life or an adult your whole life?
       Who wouldn't love to be a "Kid your whole life" No responsibility

11} Would you rather go on a cruise with friends or with your spouse?
        Both! Can't wait! Going on my first cruise with my Hubby, My Sister, My Nephew & his
        girlfriend & his daughter March 2018

12} Would you rather lose your keys or your cell phone?
        My Cell Phone

13} Would you rather eat a meal of cow tongue or octopus?
        I'm passing on both

14} Would you rather have x-ray vision or magnified hearing?
        Magnified Hearing

15} Would you rather work in a group or work alone?
        Work alone

No comments:

Post a Comment