Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sunday Stealing: My~New~Favorite~Author~Question

February 25, 2017

My~New~Favorite~Author~Questions

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing.

 

Where do you go to decompress from the world?

I don't go any where. I stay in my own little  world

If given $10,000, what would you do with it?
Give my stepchildren each $1,000...Buy me a pop a camper and the rest a down payment on a truck for my hubby

What is one major renovation you would love to make on your house?
Enlarge the master Bedroom & Bathroom and the kitchen

What is one movie that you love and didn’t expect to love?
Titanic

What is the oldest knick-knack you own and what is its sentimental value?
2 Black Panthers and A Basket of Kitties. They was my Mothers

Do you own any books you keep out of obligation, but actually hate?
No

How many countries have you visited outside of the one you live in now?
One ~ Canada, Would love to go again

Have you ever read only part of a book, but claimed you’ve read the whole thing?
I can't think of any

Have you ever spent a lot of money on something? What was it?
Our 2013 Kia

If you could change your name, what would it be?
I would keep my name Tammy because that is what my parents named me, But if I wanted to change it, I would change it to my favorite name Randi Rae

What is a nickname a former (or present) lover gave you?
My husband calls me Sexy, No nicknames from anyone else

How do you style your hair? If you just would say "cut" what style is it?
I get it cut shoulder length with bangs. I have natural wave

How many colors are you wearing now?
3 Red sweat shirt, Grey jogging pants and White socks

What's one piece of fiction that changed your life?
Me taking seizures & blackouts, Not getting them  under control. {Not being able to work because of them}

Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
Just always being tired and don't know why.

Tell us about the job that you did before your current one or last one.
I haven't worked since October 2007. When I did I worked in the Deli at Walmarts. Before that I worked at Peachin's Drug Store & Deli Before going there I worked years at Means Personal Care Home

What was the last song to get stuck in your head?
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights

What is your least favorite thing to do that you have to do everyday?
Putting laundry away, mainly White clothes

Best time of your life?
Any time before 2007

What are you most looking forward to in the coming year?
2017 Nothing, 2018 Our Cruise in March
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment