Friday, February 3, 2017

Friendly Fill~Ins: Week 39

Fill-In Statements: Week 39

 
There are four statements: the first two statements are provided by Ellen of 15andmeowing, and the final two are offered by  McGuffy’s Reader. Hope they will be fun to both answer and share.

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

WEEK 39:  February 3, 2017

1. My middle name is Lee, Which is after my sister I don't know.

2. I don't like surprises.

3. The Super Bowl Only interest me if the Pittsburgh Steelers are playing.

4. My favourite sport is Bowling.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, nice answers.
    I am not into the Superbowl, but being that I live in Massachusetts, I am glad the Pats won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Steelers & Roethlisberger. Packers are #1, though.
    I am still trying to get over this lung issue. I am miserable. I hope to get back to normal soon, health and blogging. Thanks for joining us each week. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete