Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Wednesday Hodgepodge ~ Volume 293

Hodgepodge Questions-Volume 293


1. ASAP typically stands for 'as soon as possible'. What else could it stand for in your life right now?
As Slow As Possible.....Very little sleep last night, so I'm in slow motion.

2. Are you the last person to speak up in a group or the first to have an idea? Why do you suppose that is? Is it a good thing or no?
I'm the last person, that's even if I do speak up. I was never a one to speak up. No that's not a good thing.
 
3. What do you remember best about being 12?
Sixth grade Farewell Dance. My brother Kenny was held back in K  & 1st so that put us in the same grade. It was the first time we was dressed up {Gown  Suit}. It was so much fun!

4. January 18th is National Winnie the Pooh Day. Which character do you relate to the most, and why? If you're stumped go here for inspiration.
I did the Quiz. I came up as "Kanga". Up to anything that is safe. 

5. What's an app you use that helps simplify or make life easier for you in some way?
I don't use apps

6. San Francisco (CA), San Diego (CA), San Juan (PR) San Antonio (TX) Sanibel (FL)...you have an all expenses paid long weekend to one of these destinations. Which one do you choose and why?
San Diego {CA}.... Because I have cousins there and it's only 5 hours away from my Aunt & Uncle
 
7. Share with us a song that makes you feel nostalgic? For what?

 

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
 Had Cable  put in today in my two spare rooms  out on the porch. It took the guy 4 hours. He spent 3 hours on the phone by his truck out side. I guess that's a way to get paid for doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment