Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Share Your Word ~ Catch Up

I was reading some blogs and came across "Cee's Share Your Word". It sounds like fun so I'm jumping in.....
 
 
WEEK 1 ~~ January 2
 
Would you prefer to receive a unicycle, bicycle, tricycle or motorcycle?
I'll stick with a bicycle.

What is one thing you’d like to accomplish this year?
Get back on track with my diet to start losing again. And get back into working out.

What was one of the highlights of 2016 for you?
Moving back to PA in May 2016

Would you prefer to fly a kite or fly in a hot air balloon?
I would love to fly in a hot air balloon!



                                                 WEEK 2 ~ January 9
If you lost a bet and had to dye your hair a color of the rainbow for a week, what color would it be?  
I'm not sure. I'm 52 and I have never colored my hair. It's Brown with well earned grey highlights. I guess if I had to it would be Blue.

If you could choose one word to focus on for 2017, what would it be?
"Weight" I really need to lose!

What was one thing you learned last year that you added to your life?
I have to stop worrying over things I have no control over

If life was ‘just a bowl of cherries’… which fruit other than a cherry would you be..?
Watermelon!


                                                          
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment