Wednesday, January 11, 2017

5000 Questions ~ Part 1

I know this 5000 Questions has been done in the past from many bloggers and myself a few years ago. Thought I would do it again to see if and how much may have changed.

Here it goes...........Part 1 {1 ~ 100}

1.Who are you?
Tammy Lee {Fullem} Black
I'm 52 1/2
Wife to Harry Black Jr
Stepmother to Dotti....Chad....Harry II
Grandmother to Jordyn...McKenzi...Alexandria...Starr...Riley...
Richie III...Mason....Harlie Quinn......John and Edith
Sister to Jimmy and Kenny Fullem and Linda Hutchinson
Daughter to Alfred and Betty Fullem

2.What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
{1} I take Seizures and Blackout spells
{2} I have major depression
{3} My husband is the love of my life

3.When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?
Fooling around on the computer and facebook....Working on another question or journal
swap....Cleaning and Laundry

4.List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
I have been out since 1981 got my ged 1992
Math
Typing
Sales
English
Reading
Sceince
History

5.What is your biggest goal for this year?
Lose at least 75 pounds I weight in at 220 now

6.Where do you want to be in 5 years?
Any where my husband is.....But I would like to have my seizures
and blackouts under control so I am able to go back to work.

7.What stage of life are you in right now?
Don't tell JR---HAHA---I guess i'm getting old...Going down hill
with all the illnesses i'm having and back & leg pains.

8.Are you more child-like or childish?
I can be a little of both..HAHA

9.What is the last thing you said out loud?
Get out of there Angel!

10.What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
Keepers Of The Stars By Tracy Byrd

11.Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
No

12.Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
2011 was the worse with three deaths
My brother-in-law Barry {March24}.....My Dad {Oct.6}.....My
husbands cousin Lonnie (Dec.22}....It can only get better now

13.Does time really heal all wounds?
I guess if you wait long enough....But I really don't think it does

14.How do you handle a rainy day?
Like any other day....But I do sleep more

15.Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
Losing my luggage

16.How is your relationship with your parents?
It was great!! My Parents was my best friends....My Mother passed away May 1992 and my Dad
passed away Oct.2011
Will you miss them when they are gone?
I miss them more and more each day!!

17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
It depends what kind of day i am having....If i'm having seizures
and blackouts I lose hours!!

18.What is the truest thing that you know?
That I love JR more than life!

19.What did you want to be when you grew up?
A kindergaten Teacher

20.Have you ever been given a second chance?
Never needed a second chance

21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
Giver

22.Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
It depends what the decisions are about

23.What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
My Headache that I have had since oct. 2006 when i was rearended.
It's on the left side....Steady

24.What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Losing my mother in May 1992

25.Who have you hugged today?
1/11/17 My husband JR....Many times

26.Who has done something today to show they care about you?
My Husband

27.Do you have a lot to learn?
Not really....But i'm sure there is things I can learn

28.If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
A To play the guiter
B To stop worring---Speacially about things I have no control over
C To draw

29.Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
I don't know....
How other makes me feel

30.What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
Trust...Honesty...Friendship

31.What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
A Vacation in Arizona
B Vacation in Alaska
C Go up in an HotAir Balloon

32.What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
A Bunjy Jump
B Sky Dive
C Scuba Dive

33.Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
Unity, A Journey of Hope
it is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
that grants wishes to adults with life-limiting illnesses. Bobbi
and John Robinson founded Unity to follow a life-long dream of
granting wishes to adults with life-limiting illnesses in 2007.
For wish request guidelines, please visit our website at
www.unityajourneyofhope.org

34.What does each decade make you think of:
The 19..
20's: Charlston
30's: The Great Depression
40's: World War II
50's: Rock N Roll, Elvis
60's: My brothers and I was born.....Jimmy '60...Kenny '62 and me '64
70's: Weird clothing....mini skirts
80's: Quite school
90's: Got my GED....Loss of my mother May '92
2000 (so far): Got married '05.....Got 1 stepdaughter Dotti and 2
stepsons Chad and Harry II and a granddaughters
Alexandria and Starr....2007 grandson Richie III
2010's: Loss of my Uncle Bobby....My stepdaughter's Wedding....
Granddaughters Jordyn and Kenzi.....
Birth of grandson Mason
2011: Loss of my brother-in-law Barry {3-24}
Loss of my Dad {10-6}
Loss of my husbands cousin Lonnie {12-22}
2012: Moving out of PA to Mantua, Ohio {10-12}
2013: Blessed with Grandson John
2015: Hubby cut the ligaments & Artery in his arm. He could have loss the usage of it. And Blessed with Granddaughter Edith......My Pretty Girl Princess {Boston Terrier} passed away in May
2016: Moved to Blairsville, PA {5-14}

35.Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
2000's {2005} Got married and have my stepchildern and
grand children

36.What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
Teddy Bear by Elvis

37.What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
USA-----Trump won!
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
We need someone like you to get America back!

38.What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
298 Free Movies

39.What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
Cruella De Vil
She was feared greatly by animals..not so much by people. People
just found her annoying and she smoked too much.
I don't smoke but I can annoy people if I want to

40.Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
Nope

41.If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
Take a boat

42.Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
Some to do with the light from the sun hitting the ocean at
daytime and a night black is just the lack of light

43.What does your name mean?

T is for Terrific
A is for Amazing
M is for Misunderstood
M is for Mesmerizing
Y is for Yummy

Gender: Female
Origin: Hebrew
Meaning: Date Palm

45.Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
Outer space

46.Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Air: Breath
Meat: Ball
Different: Same
Pink: Panther
Deserve: Me
White: Black
Elvis: Dead
Magic: Show
Heart: Beat
Clash: Bash
Pulp: Paper

47.If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
Abraham Lincoln

48.What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
WWE "The Undertaker" or WWE Roman Reigns

49.Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
"The Green Mile"

50.You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
A doctor cause I would have a heart attack

51.Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?
I saved someone doing cpr when I worked at Means Personal Care Home
years ago

52.Make up a definition for the following silly words...

Fruitgoogle: the act of eating breakfast while searching the
internet
Ambytime: : the time it take to build an ambulance
Asscactus: a donkey shaped prickly plant

53.What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
I'm in the process of making Valentines Day Placemats with Hearts & Cherubs on them out of Plastic Canvas Needlepointing

54.What was your favorite toy as a child?
Barbies

55.How many TV’s are in your house?
Five

56.What is your favorite thing to do outside?
I really don't like being out side unless we are having or at a
cookout,at an amusement park or camping or on vacation away from
home

57.How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
Happy,Maybe my pot of gold is at the end

58.Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
I dreamt that my brother-in-law Beaver at the time tried killing
my sister. AND
A few months later he woke her up with a gun to her head.
So yes a dream did come true

59.Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
Yes, Many times....Would like to go again

60.What is your idea of paradise?
Being on a stranded island with the love of my life JR

61.Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
Yes, I believe in god!
God says we are created in His image. Look in a mirror and God is
in the reflection, but you will only notice Him spiritually not
physically.

62.Do you believe in Hell?
I believe there is a heaven so I believe there is a hell

63.What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
Took an incomplete instead of getting up in front of class to
give a report

64.What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
Took care of my Sister when she had cancer.
Moved my Dad in with JR and I. Was with him his last two months
and by his side the last few days....
Also I was standing behind someone in line at walmarts and they
was short $5 so I gave it to them

65.Are you a patient person?
I use to be before I got sick in Oct 2007, Now I don't have a
patient bone in my body

66.What holiday should exist but doesn't?
A Bestfriend Day!

67.What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
Can't think of any....I love all the holidays

68.What's the best joke you ever heard?
I really don't pay attention to jokes...I can never remember
them

69.Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
Oh my....I don't know...I usually have fun what ever I do and
where ever I'm at....
MarainWorld with Sis was one

70.Is your hair natural or dyed?
Natural

71.Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
I'm pretty much up front

72.What is under your bed right now?
OH MY....Shoes ..... Tote Bags

73.If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
Go Home....It's always nice to go home

74.If you drive do you frequently speed?
I haven't drove since Oct 20,2007 because of seizue and
blackouts....When I drove no I never speeded...Always went the
speed limit

75.What is the world's best song to dance to?
I think and love "The Keepers Of The Stars" By Tracy Byrd

76.What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
The Keepers Of The Stars

77.Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
I like them both

78.What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
Polar Bear

79.Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
Sometimes

80.If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
No, but we would tumble along the ground at about 1000 miles per
hour for a while

81.What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
Being with the love of my life JR...for some one I love I'd
sacrifice my life

82.If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
Right to bear arms....There is so much killing

83.If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
North Pole...I love the cooler weather and the snow

84.Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
Listening to music...There is no way I would miss wrestling

85.What do you think makes someone a hero?
Being willing to sacrifice everything for another human being

86.What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
Scooby Doo

87.Name one thing that turns your stomach:
Steak or anything that is to bloody

88.What was the last thing you paid for?
Groceries

89.Are you a coupon clipper?
Lets say I clip them but I always forget to use them

90.Get anything good in the mail recently?
Some letters from pen pals

91.Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
Bowling....Even though I don't bowl to good I'm on a bowling
league

92.In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
NO, I don't think so..

93.What insects are you afraid of?
I don't like insects...But i'm not afraid of them

94.If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
I can think of two....
{1} Please,Gold put one hand on my shoulder and the other over
my month
{2) I don't get paid enough to be nice to you

95.What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
I don't know

96.If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
Chicken

97.What are your parents interested in?
When they was living....
Mom:: Watching TV and Sleeping and us kids
Dad:: Fishing...Hunting..Forest Ranger..Us Kids..

98.Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
No
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
No

99.What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
I tend to wish more than plan but plans are definitely more
helpful

100.When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
When I’m worshipping God

101.You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
{1} Laptop
{2} Food
{3} Lantern

No comments:

Post a Comment