Tuesday, January 24, 2017

5000 Questions Part 5 {401 ~ 500}

PART FIVE

401. Some say that high school is the best time of your life. Was that true for you?
I would say no, cause I was very shy in high school

402. What do you find yourself encouraging others to try?
To worry less ~~ Even though I don't

403. Which is better: Mel Brooks or Woody Allen?
Mel Brooks

404. When was the last time you were up all night?
Not sure, It's been awhile

405. Compromise__ is life. The rest is just details. Fill in the blank.

406. Are people too complex and different to be categorized?
No, they are more alike than what we think

407. Is it good to have pride in your own race or does that separate people from each other because it makes them think of everyone else as 'outsiders'?
Everyone has been created equal regardless of race, gender, class, etc. Once we understand that, life just becomes so much simpler.

408. What fictional story would you like to live through?
"The Room" by Saveserris

409. Are cats or dogs smarter?
Dogs, I know mine is smart

410. Have you ever guessed someone's password and broken into their diary?
I knew someones password and never gotten into it

411. What teacher, if any, has effected you the most in your life?
My math teacher, Mr. D

412. Are you more easily bored or excited?
Bored

413. What's the bravest or most daring thing you have ever done?
Stood up for something I believed in when noone was behind me

414. "What's the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?" (- Adam Ant)
I have no clue

415. If your man or woman served you breakfast in bed as a treat what would you want?
Hubby serves me breakfast every once in awhile....French Toast, Saugage Patties, Hot Cholocate

416. What do you do only when you are upset?
Eat

417. What's the oddest CD in your collection?
Oh my, I think it's Conway Twitty

418. What's the best diary name you ever saw?
Secret Journal

419. What would your friends be surprised to learn about you?
I'll have to think on this......

420. Who owes you an apology?
My sister-in-law

421. Who deserves an apology from you?
I don't think I owe apology to anyone.

422. How would you like to treat your kids differently from the way your parents treated you?
I only have adult stepchildren....I wouldn't and don't treat them any different then my parents treated me

423. Which do you like best: 60's, 70's or 80's fashion?
80's

424. What is the worst pick up line ever used on you?
Nice tits. Do mind if I feel them

425. Of the following, which word best describes you: inventive, kinetic (energetic), light-hearted, mature
Light - hearted

426. Do you own a record player?
Yes, I do....I have one on my stereo and I have my first record player that I ever got and yes it still works

Do you use it?
Once in awhile I do play records

427. How easily do you make friends?
Real easy, if I first like you

428. What is the difference between having character and being a character?
When you "have character" it is part of who you already are
When your "being a character" you are tring to be something you are not

429. Are there any animals you flat out refuse to touch?
Snakes

430. Do you care about your weight?
Yes, Hoping to get back on track

431. Did you/will you go to the prom?
No, I was never into dances

432. Have you ever wanted to date twins?
No

433. What one thing would you change about high school if you could?
The only thing I would change is that I wouldn't be so shy....But if I did I probable wouldn't be the person I am today

434. If you came with a warning label, what would it say?
100% B_ _ _ _  in 0 seconds

435. Are you artistic and creative?
No

436. What were you (probably) doing on this date last year?
Started going through every thing and packing for our move here to PA

437. What are you obsessed with?
WWE Wrestler "The Undertaker" and Roman Reigns

438. What was the last compliment you received?
I'm beautiful from hubby

439. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Yes, One half sister Linda 66 and Two brothers Jimmy 56 and Kenny 54

440. Who would you like to be alone with right now?
My Hubby

441. Do you push people away when you really want them to come closer?
I don't play games. I speak my mind, so when I push someone away I really want them to leave me alone

442. Is a prenuptial agreement necessary or does it take the romance and trust out of marriage?
I believe it takes the romance and trust out of marriage

443. Do you lie your way out of things?
Nope

444. Are you better at talking or listening?
Listening

445. What will only happen to you once in this lifetime?
Being married

446. Know of any conspiracy theories you think might be credible?
I don't waste my time pondering conspiracy theories. It requires too much energy to believe that everything is a hoax

447. What are the most beautiful words that have ever been spoken to you?
I Love You

448. If it were legal would you own a human slave (race unimportant)?
No I would a chauffeur. I wouldn't own a human being

449. Have you ever read your own writing at a poetry reading?
No

450. What is one simple thing that gives you the happy shivers?
I am blessed to have a wonderful husband and 3 stepchildren and 10 grandchidren in my life!

451. What do you do for exercise?
I had to start over again from what I was walking. I walk 3 miles a day.

452. Would you rather have a strict teacher with a sense of humor or a lenient teacher that doesn't teach?
I liked a lenient teacher that does teach, When I was in school I had both

453. If you ever have a baby what might you want to name it?
Girl: Randy Rae    Boy: Alfred Earl {After my Dad & JR's Dad}

454. If you won free tickets to a concert from a radio show and had to choose between Inxs, Poison, Blondie and Moby, which would you choose?
I would probable choose "Poison" cause hubby likes Poison

455. Are you a good cook?
I don't think so, But hubby eats everything I make

456. Do you prefer when things come with no assembly required, even if they are a bit more expensive?
Yes

457. Start a sentence with the words: what if
What if everyone in the world would learn to accept each other

458. Are you more spontaneous and unpredictable or loyal and routine?
Loyal and Routine

459. What is the highest number you can count to in your head?
Don't know,never tried to how far I could count to

460. How do you go about losing weight?
Weight Watchers and Walking

461. Do you have street smarts?
Not really

462. Do you have a lot of common sense?
I have some

463. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Chocolate

464. What's your favorite movie that involves dancing?
Dirty Dancing

465. Would you ever want to become a guest on a talk show? If yes what would the show's theme be?
Not really, I don't like talk shows

466. Do you like the way you look naked?
No

467. Have you ever dissected an animal?
No, I was always absent in school on that day

468. Who do you know who is brilliant?
My hubby, He chose me

469. Who do you know who is dull?
Dana

470. Do you ever think about time travel?
Only if there was a time machine

471. What is one interesting fact you know?
I really don't know anything interesting facts about myself

472. Do you talk to yourself?
Sometimes and yes when I want the right answer I do answer myslf

Do you talk to your pets?
All the time

473. Do you believe that humankind has a future in space (will we live there some day)?
I don't think it will be possible to live in space.

474. Would you rather wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty or more delicate outfits?
It depends where i'm going or what i'm doing

475. How do you 'live life to the fullest'?
I don't bieve I live life to the fullest yet

476. Are you sloppy or a neat freak?
Somewhere in between

477. Would you rather have a trunk full of nickels or half a trunk full of dimes?
A truck full of dimes

478. What is the worst mistake you've ever made?
Not breaking up with my X sooner than I did

479. Are you in good health?
Let's see....I have High Blood Pressure, High Cholestrol, Diabetes, Memory Loss, Take Seizures, Had a Stroke....So what do you think?

480. Are you patriotic?
Yes

Let's play fact or crap.


Is it a fact? Or is it crap?


481. The greenhouse effect is bad for your health.
Crap

482. There are about as many molecules of air in one breath as there are hairs on your head.
Fact

483. The Miss America pageant started out as a contest in which people decorated wheel chairs and one chair was judged the prettiest.
Crap

484. To remove a tattoo a physician can place a small balloon under the skin, which is inflated so that the tattooed skin gradually stretches. Then they cut the stretched skin away.
Crap

485. Cock fighting is a sexual sport.
Crap

486. It is the warmest time of the day during the hour that the sun is the highest in the sky.
Fact

487. Certain scientists specialize in studying cow farts.
Crap

488. The brilliant colors (reds, oranges, yellows) across the sky that we get from sunsets are caused mainly by pollution.
Crap

489. In Grimm's original fairy tale, Rapunzel is pregnant.
Crap

490. Dracula was the first movie about a vampire.
Crap

491. The inventors of Corn Flakes, the Kellogg brothers, ran a school for delinquent youth.
Crap

492. "Kemo Sabe" means "soggy shrub" in Navajo.
Fact

493. Sir Thomas Crapper invented the toilet.
Fact

494. The Earl of Sandwich invented the Sandwich.
Fact

495. Some Chinese alchemists were trying to invent an immortality medicine and accidentally invented gunpowder instead.
Crap

496. The human body is made of about 99% water.
Crap

497. Bubble gum contains rubber.
Fact

498 This survey to the zero power = 0.
Fact

499. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
Fact

500. There are 86401 seconds in day.
Fact

No comments:

Post a Comment