Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sunday Stealing ~ The Cool Guy Questions

The Cool Guy Questions




Sunday Stealing: The Cool Guy Questions


1.) When was the first time you ever swore or said something profane?
I think I was in 6th grade

2.) Have you ever had unrequited feelings for someone?/Have you ever been friendzoned?
Yes, I thought I was in love years ago.

3.) What's a false assumption a lot of people have about you?
That I am like my Sister

4.) Have you ever questioned your sexuality?
Nope

5.) If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be and why?
My Mother, Cause I miss her and could really need to talk to her

6.) What did you do on December 12th last year?
Well, It was a Monday. My hubby was working so I was at home probable cleaning, doing laundry, watching TV and fooling around on the computer and maybe wrapping Christmas Gifts

7.) When was the last time you truthfully told someone you hated them?

I told my husband that I hate Hank Williams Jr.

8.) What is your opinion on this song? What about this song?
Links don't work

9.) In less than four sentences, describe the entire plot of the last book you read.

Flowers In The Attic....
Corinne's husband pasted away, Her & her 4 children went to live with her mother. The children lived in the attic to keep them a secret from their dying grandfather.

10.) Describe the appearance of the most untrustworthy person you can think of (they can be a person you've met or a made up person). Are they male or female or neither? What about their appearance makes them untrustworthy?
I would say Scott ~ My X-Boyfriend in 2000. Nothing about his appearance made him untrustworthy. You had to get to know him.

11.) What is the most cringe-worthy thing you've ever seen?

Some guy eating bugs

12.) What is your biggest regret?
I honestly don't regret anything I have done

13.) Do you have any cousins? When was the last time you saw them?
I have many cousins. I seen a few cousins of mine the week before father's Day for a father's Day breakfast for my Uncle 2016

14.) Describe the worst birthday you've ever had.
I can't remember any

15.) When was the last time someone provoked you to the point of violence?
Never

16.) OH NOES!!!! Someone has gotten you to drink a truth potion and now you have to truthfully answer every question you are asked!!! What's the worst possible question someone could ask you?
None, Ask anything


17.) Describe, in detail, your first serious relationship. Describe how it ended.
That would have been Dale. My best friend Corinna at the time broke us up. She kept telling him I was cheating on him. He told me to prove I wasn't. Since I wouldn't prove it he broke up with me.


18.) Introduce your best friend. Tell the story of how you met.

Diane moved in the next block from me I was 5 and she was 8, She was out walking the neighborhood and walked by my house where I was playing outside she stopped and we been friends ever since. May 2017 will be 48 years

19.) To the introduced friend, has our interviewee lied in any of these questions? Are you surprised by any of these answers?
No and no surprises to the answers to her

20.) To finish up, what is your biggest irrational fear and how did you get it?
Fire! And I have no idea why cause I have never had a fire. The only thing I think it might have been years ago my cousin had a fire on Christmas and list everything and two months later my sister had a fire and lost everything. Other than that I have no idea why.

No comments:

Post a Comment