Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Share Your World ~ Week 3

SHARE YOUR WORLD

WEEK 3 ~ JANUARY 16






1} Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
It's open a crack only because we need to change the door knob on it. We don't know what the person who lived here before us did to it. If you close the door we have to pry it open.

2} Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes, Most of the time I do.

3} What is your usual bedtime?
It's never the same. It depends What I am doing and watching on TV. It's any where between Midnight and 2 am

4} Do you like to use post-it notes?
Love them! As much as I use I should take stock in them.

5} When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I wrote 3 letters the past 3 days, I have 3 more to write within the next few days. I write a lot of letters on paper.

6} Any phobias?
Fear of Fire

7}How tall are you?
5' 2"

No comments:

Post a Comment