Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Eastern Caribbean Cruise

January 24, 2017

For the past year or so my Hubby talked about wanting to go on a cruise..........................He loves to go on vacations but hates to spend the money or take off work.
So usually when he's at work I decide when and where we should go. It's usually always somewhere he had said he would like to go to or do.



I was bored while JR was at work Sunday. I was looking up cruises, just to see what different ones there was and prices.

Well, JR & I are going on first Cruise March 3,2018. To the Eastern Caribbean.
I'm not sure how I feel about flying to Miami, I have never been on a plane so that will be a first also.
Water, Just hope I don't get sea sick.

I am excited about it!
I'm already starting to make lists what we need to take and what needs bought by February 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment