Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sunday Stealing: The Very Forceful Questions

The Very Forceful Questions
Welcome to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previously post.


This has nothing to do with anything here. 
We found this gem from a blogger named Tyfordd. She states she was tagged by her good “friendo” but does not mention who. We mean unless "friendo" is an actual name. It is both strange and exciting to find a blog that still gets tagged to do random questions. This was done in August. The host of the blog is Deviantart that used to be something else, but it is that site that calls blogs “journals”. THE ugliest layout (and always has been) and why these folks never found Word Press or Blogger is beyond me. It is impossible to figure out whether you are dealing with a name or the blog's journal's name. In this post, they have 10 rules to do these questions. We won’t share them because we hate freakin’ rules. About last week: I did not make it to all of your posts, but I do owe all of you an apology. I really thought that last week’s questions would be a little different. It was great until I tried to play. Man, was that dumb. Anyway, we are back with a more traditional approach. Also, thanks for letting me know you read this. Hey, you never know unless you ask. As far as the name goes, it actually was the title of this exercise. I couldn't really figure it all out. But hey, what else is new?

Cheers to All of Us Thieves!



1. Do you have/have you had any pets?
Yes!
2 Boston Terriers:
My Pretty Girl Princess 11 passed away May 2015. And.......
My Baby Girl Angel 8
Princess & Angel is Mother / Daughter {Princess is the one you see mostly all black}
 
Had to cats that got killed.
Mia:
 
C.J
 

I have 4 Cockatiels.....
A.J

Mr. Gibbs  

Abbey


Buttercup


 2. Do you play video games? If so, do you have a favorite video game series?
I haven't played video games in a long time! When I did it was Tetris or Pacman. I do play my WII  Super Mario or Wii Fit

 3. Any unpopular opinions on anything?


I keep my unpopular opinions to myself.
4. Do you have a favorite gem? If yes, has anyone ever bought you jewelry with that gem?
Yes, Black Onyx ~ Yes I had a friend that bought me earrings in the past.

 5. Favorite story genres?
Horror

6. What was once a secret that you can now share? (The original question was "What kind of fruit do you hate" which is type of question that I think "who cares?" so I just change them
.)
That Hubby & I was moving back to PA {May 2016} for a job transfer for JR

7. Do you like reading?
Love reading! I haven't read a novel in a long time. {long story}. Going to get back into reading.

 8. What time is it for you now, what are you usually doing at this time of the day?
It's 11:52 am Saturday & Sunday not really anything. Monday through Friday usually finishing up my workout.

 9. What character on TV or in film is most similar to you? You can go with looks or personality. Or you can make a quip and go to the next question.
I don't like her but I would have to say Roseanne. With the attitude and smart a-- remarks at times.

 10. What's something weird you wanna do? It cannot be weirder than Mr. Watermelonhead. 


Not weird to me, But I would like to move to Alaska and live in a Igloo. I love the colder weather.


 11. Have you ever accomplished a New Years Resolution?


Yes I have. I make about 5 every year and keep about 3.
12. Is there any music artist you look up to?

No

 13. Are you allergic to anything? If yes, what?
Yes, Topamax, Actos and Xtra laundry detergent

 14. When was the last time you took a swim? Who else was with you?
It has been years. My Sister

15. Would you rather have the ability to sleep for as long as you want, or have the ability to never have to sleep?

Since I don't get to much sleep now, I would like the ability to sleep as long as I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment