Friday, January 13, 2017

A To Z: Me

A- Age: 52 1 /2
B- Biggest fear: Loosing one of my Husband, Step Children or grandkids, my mum or Brothers  or Sister
C- Current time: 11:56 am
D- Drink you last had: Strawberry Crystal Light
E- Every day starts with: Showering
F- Favorite song: Keeper Of The Stars
G- Ghosts, are they real?: I believe in them
H- Hometown: Connellsville, PA
I- In love with: The love of my life my husband JR
J- Jealous of: Anyone who has kids. Just because they have kids & I can't have any.
K- Killed someone?: Never.
L- Last time you cried?: Yesterday morning, When I got GOOD results about my husband from tests that he had!
M- Middle name: Lee
N- Number of siblings:  1 Half Sister & 2 Brothers
O- One wish: Success for my step kids n grandchildren
P- Person you last called: My Sister
Q- Question you're always asked: How are you?
R- Reason to smile: My Husband, Family & True Friends
S- Song last sang: Prolly a tune from a cartoon or commercial. HAHA
T- Time you woke up: 7:30 am 

 U- Underwear color: Two tone Blue
V- Vacation destination: Hoping Gettysburg, PA or Canada
W- Worst habit: Picking my fingers when I'm nervous
X- X-Rays you've had: Oh Lawd, 2 many!!
Y- Your favorite food: Chicken
Z- Zodiac sign: Taurus

No comments:

Post a Comment