Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge ~ Vol 134

Hodgepodge Questions-Vol 134
Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge.
 


 

1. July 24th is Amelia Earhart Day.  Earhart was the first female to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.  What's something you've recently accomplished solo?
I really can't think of anything at the moment but, I'm sure as soon as I post this I will think of something.

2.  What's one product you use that never ever fails?
Clorox

3. Have you found your place in the world? Where is it?
Yes, Where ever the love of my life JR is

4.  Worst movie you ever saw?
I could name any comedy cause I don't like comedies but I will narrow it down to "Dum & Dummer"

5. What's the last fun thing you did?
Went to a birthday cookout at my cousin Amy's for my Aunt

 6. The month of July is named for Roman Emperor Julius Caesar...ever been to Rome? What's your favorite Italian dish?
Never been to Rome....
Favorite Italian dish Pizza and Spaghetti

7. What is one piece of advice you'd offer new mom Kate Middleton?
Spend time with your baby, they grow quickly

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
It's a shame I go to bed tired and wake up tired everyday. I would love to have one day to wake up refresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment