Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge ~ Vol 133

Hodgepodge Questions-Volume 133
It's that time again...answer the questions on your own blog then hop back here tomorrow (Wednesday) to link answers with all your peeps. Everyone is welcome to play along-


1. Picture postcards were first printed back in the mid-1800's and deltiology is the official name for postcard collecting. When did you last send a postcard?  Receive one? Do you save postcards sent to you? Do you collect and/or send postcards when you travel?
I sent a postcard a few weeks ago, I'm sending out about 10 post cards Friday if that counts. It been awhile since I received a postcard. I do save the postcards I receive. I do send them when I travel and get one or two to save.

2. What treat do you most like to indulge in while on vacation?
Trying a new place to eat dinner out every evening.

3. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Yes

4. Does your town/city/county still deliver telephone books to your home? Do you check the yellow pages when searching for a local business number or has the internet replaced the phone book in your home?
Yes, Our town delivers telephone books, I have checked the phone book for a few numbers.

5. Would you rather be first or last?
I'll be last if you don't mind.

6. July is National Park and Recreation Month (in America, but everyone can still play along)...where and when were you last in a park?  Did you participate in any recreational activities while you were there?
I was at a park last month to walk and see what it was like.
It has been two year that I was at an amusement park.

7.  What was one of your worst ideas?
Let's just say I had some bad ideas over the years....

8.  Insert your own random thought here
Waiting for Friday to get here, going to my cousins for a birthday dinner for my Aunt. It's been about 10 months since I seen my Aunt. The day we moved to Ohio, She moved to PA..It was funny we both moved on the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment