Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Blog Challenge For July:Day 17

A New Blog Challenge For JULY !!
Here we go with another challenge

Pop over to Paula's place to let her know you are joining in.
http://paulasplace-paula.blogspot.com.au/


 
WEDNESDAY JULY 17
 
DAY 17: TELL SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOUR SELF.
 
{1} I hate summer, it's just way too hot for me
 
{2} I never read the directions before putting something together
 
{3} I hate being outside unless I'm camping or on vacation or if it's winter
 
{4} I love watching wrestling and can watch it 7 days a week
 
{5} I write my husband a special poem for every holiday and sometimes for no reason and put it on the frig.
 
{6} I do one load of laundry a day instead of spending all day doing laundry
 
{7} I won't use a pen if the lid isn't with it

No comments:

Post a Comment