Sunday, July 28, 2013

5000 Question Part Fourty-Four {4301 - 4400}

PART FORTY-FOUR

Part Fourty-Five
4301. Suggest a question for the 5,000 question survey:
You have a bomb in front of you..... Do you cut the red wire or black wire?

4302. What's your preferred form of artistic expression (writing, drawing, musicianship, etc...)?
Writing

4303. Name one thing that's overrated:
It was nice but I believe the "OX ROAST FAIR" they have here in Mantua, Ohio was overrated.

Name one thing that's underrated:
WWE "The Undertaker"

4304. Are the beatles overrated?
I don't think so


4305. Do you smoke? if so, what brand?
No....I never ever tried smoking and I even grew up around my dad and brothers that smoked


4306. Why do you choose to listen to the music you listen to?
I like country

4307. Does music these days suck?
Some does, then again I only listen to country. Todays Country is a lot different then it was


4308. Are personal ads acts of desperation?
I don't think it's desperation, I think it's more loneliness


4309. Have you ever been/are you a vegetarian?
Nope


4310. Who are the three most important musical artists in your life?
Kenny Rogers, Tracy Byrd And Lonestar


4311. do you find it disrespectful when contemporary musicians cover older ones?
No, As long as they're not jerks about it

How about when people attribute the writing of these songs to the bands that only covered them?
That can get obnoxious

4312. Do you believe in arming civilians?
Not really

4313. Do you find desolation and darkness sometimes beautiful?
Yes

4314. If you were drafted to fight in Afghanistan, would you willingly and proudly go?
No

4315. What is people juice?
Isn't is a sticky slimy residue that's left on hand rails, windows


4316. Isle or window seat?
Window seat

4317. What is your Favorit Simpsons character?
None, I don't like the Simpsons

4318. Have you ever been to Mexico?
No

4319. Are people that wear glasses more or less attractive?
It depends on the person


4320. What sucks more, a Mini Van or SUV
I like them both

4321. Are the days of writing and mailing letters lost?
It's dying done


4322. What do you think about right before you go to sleep?
My family...Things that I should have done and didn't get done that day....Things I have to do tomorrow...I could go on

4323. Do I ever cross your mind - anytime?
Do I ever cross your mind, anytime
Do I ever wake up reaching out for me
Do I ever cross your mind anytime
I miss you
Still have your picture in a frame
Hear your footsteps down the hall
I swear I hear your voice, driving me insane
How I wish that you would call
To say......

4324. Have you ever solved a Rubix Cube?
Yes, years ago

4325. Why is everyone so emotionaly and spiritually dead????
They are so hooked onto technology....they loose spirituality

Are YOU??
I try to keep up my spirituality

4326. What can you feel BURNING UP inside your head?
My headache ~~ It feels like my head is going to bust!

4327. What life experiance do you have?
I have done and seen enough to gain some wisdom

4328. Have you ever hit rock bottom?
No

What was that like for you?


4329. Are you self destructive?
No

4330. Are you very extreme?
Sometimes

4331. Are you completely full or do you feel empty?
In between

4332. Can you turn the whole world inside out?
Physically, that would be amusing

4333. Are you potentially a criminal?
Not even close

4334. Where is your PASSION??
My birds are in there cages

4335. Why do we hide our souls?
We are afraid of rejecting our true selves

4336. How many times have you lied today?
None

Did you just lie to that question?
Nope

4337. Do you always notice when you are lying?
Of course

4338. Do you think that lieing is so built into our culture that we can't help it?
Yes

4339. What are you fighting against?
My seizures

What are you fighting for?
To get my seizures under control

Why aren't you fighting?
I have been for the past 5 1/2 years

4340. Give the following things a rating. One is compltely normal, ten is completely crazy/rebelious.


tattoos:10

no pircings or tattoos:1

piercings:4

pink hair:7

openly discussing sex:3

bob marley:6

green hair:10

extreme emotion:5

a tie:1

spiked bracelets:10


4341. What'd you think of the grammys?
It has been years since I watched the grammys

4342. When you see the stars and the waves crash in how do you feel?
Full of energy

4343. What do you think about under a midnight sky?
Everything under the sun

4344. Who are 'they'?
I have no idea unless you are referring to my head and then they are my many personalities

4345. Who cares what they think???
They are always arguing and doesn't ever shut up

4346. Do you ever let them stop you?
Sometimes..... It's called a headache

4347. What would you do if there were no limits?
I would put all my time I have into helping with some kind of charity

There are no limits. Go Do it.


4348. Will you dance with me?
Sure

4349. Will you drink yourself on the floor with me?
I don't drink that much and certainly not on the floor

4350. Will you sleep in the streets with me?
No, Sorry I prefer my bed

4351. Courtney love or Madonna:

musically?
Madonna

personality wise?
Neither

looks?
Madonna

4352. Do you have a negative attitude towards the opposite sex?
No, my hubby broke that wall down back in 2003

4353. Can you imagine anything that would seriously improve the world?
A cure for cancer

4354. Have you read the book Venus in Furs?
No

Did it turn you on?
N/A

4355. Velvet Underground with or without Nico?
I don't know Nico

4356. Is there any similarity between what eminem is doing and what manson is doing?
They are both expressing their selves with music

4357. Who wants to be your dog?
My two Boston Terriers Princess And Angel that is laying here next to me

4358. Are you SURE you aren't pretentious(I've been reading SOME surveys that sound pretentious to me)?
You read it and you decide

4359. Can you understand and express subtle and complex ideas?
Sometimes

4360. Is writing akin to thinking for you?
I'm not really sure of this means

4361. What do you imagine it feels like to be a member of the opposite sex?
I think it would depend on what I looked like...If I was a guy with a six-pac and nice suit...I think life would be a bit easier than for a messy guy who can't talk to girls right. It's all about confidence with the guys and I swear women can sense when a guy is faking it.

4362. Bowie's Outside, can you tell who the murderer is?
I think he is

4363. Are you a bad banana with a greasy black peel?
No, I'm a nice sweet watermelon

4364. What do you think of the Atkins diet?
Well, I was on it back in 2005. I did lose weight, so it does work. But, since I didn't follow it right I ended up with Heart Disease. So if you do go on it READ the book first!

4365. 'If it bleeds, I will fuck it'
How does that make you feel?
You are a sick person, if you eff anything other then a person

4366. The greatest shock rocker of all time is:
I have no idea, I don't like rock

The most pathetic shock rocker is:
Same as above

4367. Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, or Red Dragon?
I like them both, But if I had to choose  it would be Hannibal

4368. If Dr Lechter were to visit you what would you do?
Call Dana to come and visit, I'm sorry that's not nice! I'd call 911

4369. Who is your favorite director of movies?
The are a couple directors that I like "Frank Darabont", Steven Spielberg and more

4370. What is Kubrick's best film?
The Shinning

4371. Fill in the blank as if you were speaking. I don't want anybody else. When I think about ___ I touch myself.
my husband

4372. Are you overly confident and blinded to your own faults?
I am confident that I have many faults

If you were you probably wouldn't know the extent of it.


4373. Do you like:

King Crimson?No

Emerson Lake and Palmer?No

Tajmahol?No

Republic?Yes

Thursday?I prefer Saturday or Sunday



4374. Do you write your favorite bands on your clothing?
No

4375. Are you wild and crazy?
No really

4376. Do you party like River Pheonix?
No

4377. What is it that you still are hiding?
My feelings to some people

4378. How attractive is a girl in a suit?
Some can pull it off being sexy

How attractive is a guy in a dress?
Not attractive at all

4379. Why is it more acceptable for a girl to dress like a guy than for a guy to dress like a girl?
Because most guys cannot handle that femininity, the gracefulness like women can

4380. Why is being a girl seen as somehow something LESS than being a guy?
That is a physical strength thing...they instantly think women are more fragile and less strong than men

4381. What are three things you value?
{1} My Family
{2} My Friends
{3} My Life

4382. What are three things you normally do that go against those values in some way?
I tell my family and friends what I really think and sometimes I think I'm better off not being here

4383. Name three things society in general values?
Money, Power and Sex

4384. Name three behaviors that society accepts as normal that go against those values?
Force marriage, Get greedy with the money and power gets corrupt

4385. Name three highly specific things you look for in a potential mate?
Good Humor, Understanding, and Intelligence

4386. Who is the basis for your comparison when choosing a partner?
Previous boyfriends and friends

4387. Have you ever given someone multiple orgasms or received them yourself?
Yes

4388. The older generations thought the beatles were hip. Now they think today's music is shocking. What could music evolve into that people might find more shocking ten years from now?
Hard rock groups

4389. Do you have any motives for your actions other than anger and lust?
Happiness and Encouragement

4390. Would you be more likely to rape someone or to kill someone?
I wouldn't want to do either. Now if someone was going to harm my family I could kill

4391. What have you read by James Baldwin?
It has been so long since I read a book I couldn't tell you what or if I read anything by him

4392. Can you read Naked Lunch straight through in one sitting?
Probable not

4393. Are you a snob?
I don't think so

If yes, in what regards?


4394. Fill in the blank. Love ___ is all there is.


4395. Is common sense dead?
It's dying slowing in some

4396. Are you unapproachable?
Sometimes, It depends on my mood

4397. Are you the kind of person strangers like to talk to?
I would like to think so

4398. Do social interactions enerize or drain you (in general)?
They make me super anxious

4399. What's the longest you have ever gone between sexual encounters?
3 years

4400. Compare John Lennon and Kurt Cobain:
I know nothing about Kurt Cobain

No comments:

Post a Comment