Monday, July 29, 2013

Blog Challenge For July: Day 29



A New Blog Challenge For JULY !!
Here we go with another challenge

Pop over to Paula's place to let her know you are joining in.
http://paulasplace-paula.blogspot.com.au/



 
MONDAY JULY 29
 
DAY 29: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT JUST FOR YOURSELF.
 
 
I usually don't buy my self anything.
When I'm out shopping I always pick something up for my husband or grandkids or for my stepchildren Dotti or Chad or for my friend Diane.
On July 20th I bought me a pair of Garden Ducks at a yard sale.
I have to redo them. But I wanted them so long and just kept putting it off to buy them.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Be sure to post a picture of them when you redo them. I love that kind of thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are garden ducks? Is it a tool for the garden? I don't buy for hubby, he likes to buy his own and since DD is own her own fully employed no need to buy for her either, so am now able to buy some for me. When she was young and at home, obviously that was a different story, moms always take care of others first.
    Oozing Out My Ears

    ReplyDelete