Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sunday Stealing: Massive Alphabet Meme, Part One

SUNDAY STEALING

(click the icon to play along)
 
Catching up on Tuesday for the ................

Sunday Stealing: Massive Alphabet Meme, part one




The Letter A 

Are you agnostic? Not really
What is your age? 49
What annoys you? Too many things

The Letter B
Do you like bacon? Yes
When is your birthday? May 2
Who is your best friend? The love of my love JR and Diane

The Letter C
What is your favorite candy? Peanut Butter Reese Cups
Who is your crush? JR and The Undertaker"
When was the last time you cried? Yesterday

The Letter D
Do you daydream? Yes, too much
What is your favorite kind of dog? Boston Terrier
What day of the week is it? Tuesday

The Letter E
How do you like your eggs? Scramble or Over Easy
Have you ever been in the emergency room? So many times I lost count
What’s the easiest thing to ever do? Cry

The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane? No
Do you use fly swatters? Yes
Have you ever used a foghorn? No

The Letter G
Do you chew gum? Sometimes
Ever tried gazpacho? No, It's funny you asked cause I'm making it tonight for dinner
Are you a giver or taker? Giver

The Letter H
How are you? Other than tired fine
What’s your height? 5'2 1/2"
What color is your hair? Brown

The Letter I
What is your favorite ice-cream? Chocolate
Have you ever ice-skated? No, I really don't want to break my leg
Do you play an instrument? No

The Letter J
What is your favorite jelly bean? I like them all except the black ones
Do you wear jewelry? Yes, Earrings and Rings and sometimes a necklace
Have you heard a really hilarious joke? I really don't pay attention to jokes, If I do I probable won't remember it

The Letter K
Whom do you want to kill? No one at the moment, ask me in September when I go into PA
Do you want kids? I can't have children of my own but, I do have 3 adult stepchildren 1 stepdaughter and 2 stepsons
Where did you go to kindergarten? South Side Elementary School Connellsville, PA

The Letter L
Are you laid-back?  It depends on the situation
Do you lie?  I try not to, I usually hold things in if I can't tell the truth
Do you love anyone? I am totally in love with my husband JR

The Letter M
What is your favorite movie? The Green Mile
Do you still watch Disney movies? Sometimes
Do you like mangoes? No




No comments:

Post a Comment