Monday, July 1, 2013

5000 Quetions: Partt Forty~One

PART FORTY~ONE

Part Forty-Two

4001. How would you rate your sex drive?
100

4002. You are sitting alone with a stack of videos and a vcr. Of the following which are you most likely to put on (1 is most, 10 is least)

The good the bad and the ugly, 5
dracula, 10
slc punk, 0
twin peaks fire walk with me, 2
jerry springer too hot for tv, 0
singing in the rain, 3
flash gordon, 6
the matrix, 10
blade runner, 9
the muppet movie 0


4003. Are you more likley to get or send random instant messages?
Get

4004. If you were writing an ad telling people to come to your town what would you say about it?
It a great place for canoeing, fishing, hiking and much more to do

4005. What part of your body can you not stand to get an itch on?
The middle of my back

4006. How many people do you suppose have stolen that System of a Down album called 'steal this album'?
1 out of every 5 who knew about it


4007. Name a band you like:
Oak Ridge Boys

What are/were this band's roots and influences?
Country And Gospel

4008. would you rather have a poster of john lennon or a cute fuzzy black cat?
A fuzzy black cat

4009. make a public service announcement:
I want to thank all the men and women who fought for our country. Thank You!

4010. What makes you feel the need to escape?
Stress, Drama

4011. You and your signifigant other, crush, interest etc...who is the ernie and who is the bert?
I think I'm more Bert and he's more Ernie

4012. When was the last time you did something and later asked yourself 'did I do the right thing?
May 29, 2013 ~~ It's a long story ~ But the out come I would have say I did

4013. What do you find it hard to say goodbye to?
Family And Friends when I leave PA to come home

4014. What is your fantasy valentine's day like?
Expensive hotel room, roses, hot tub, me thinner in a fuzzy red outfit, chocolate, candle and some wild imagination

4015. If you had to have a color for a name, what color would it be?
My last name is a color "Black" First I think I'd pick "Violet"  ~~ Violet Black

4016. Should preference be given to minority students during the college admission process?
No

4017. Sweet wine, fresh crisp appples, bagles with creme cheese and lox...what is the most incredibly luxurious food?
Sweet Wine

4018. Is there really anything to fear in communism?
There's something to fear in everything

4019. Best sesame street character:
Big Bird

most annoying sesame street character:
Snuffy

4020. feast or famine?
Feast, As long as I have Family And Friends to share it with

4021. Write a poem right here in five minutes or less:

When I found you
I found myself
I found a guy
Like no one else

When I found you
I found my heart
I found it stuck
By Cupid's dart
 
When I found you
I found pure bliss
I found heaven
Deep in your kiss
 
When I found you
I found my soul
I found your love
That made me whole

When I found you
I found my dreams
I found out what
Love really means

When I found you
I found a lot
I found true love
With the name "Black"

4022. Do you stay and help clean up after a party?
Sure do

4023. Why was the teddy bear named after teddy roosevelt?
Because he refused to shoot a bear cub while on a hunting trip

4024. What are you the prince or princess of?
Princess of depression and anxiety

4025. Some people think that Christmas should be taken off of public school calanders because it is politically incorrect. What would you say to this?
Let the kids have the holiday

4026. Would you rather go to an excorcism or a step aerobics class?
Exorcism

4027. Do you believe in spells and curses?
Not really

4028. What tv show does your family watch together?
Wrestling

4029. What's on your calander this year?
Our wedding Anniversary in August ~~ Going to PA in September ~~ Birthdays

4030. Is anything ruining your life?
Sorta
 
What?
My Seizures and Blackouts

4031. How was life meant to be lived?
Happily

4032. What is your usual breakfast?
Special K

4033. If you had kids, would you worry about what they did online?
Yes I would

4034. Will you be maxin and relaxin this weekend?
I really don't think so
 
If not, what are your weekened plans?
My Stepson Chad and Daughter-In-Law and Grandson and Chad's Mother-In-Law and Sister-In-Law will be here

4035. Who has the most interesting story to tell:
someone who used to fly to asia as a drug trader
the ceo of Nike
a nyc homeless person
a preacher's wife
Probably "A NYC Homeless Person"
 
4036. What do you have a bad feeling about?
A few issues in my head

4037. Do you have a lot to say?
Sure do

4038. If a smallpox vaccine was offered to you, would you take it?
If there was a break out I would

4039. Would you ever work at a kissing booth?
No
 
how about a dunking booth?
Sure why not

4040. There is a woman who paints by stripping naked, rolling around in paint and then pressing her body against the canvas. What do you think of her art?
Everyone has their own story....It would be interesting if your into that kid of painting

4041. Have you ever bought something you saw on TV?
Yes, and I'm debating on buying something now

4042. Name a relative:
My husband JR
 
that relative dies unexpectedly. On the same day 9/11 happens. You can either bring back your relative or bring back 1/2 the people who dies on 9/11. What do you do?
I'm sorry I feel bad for everyone that died on 9/11, My prayers goes out to there families. But, I would bring back my husband, he is my life

4043. Have you gone mental?
I had my moments

4044. What do you think of jews for jesus?
Contradiction

4045. Has anyone ever tried to 'save' you?
Yes

4046. Quick! picture santa clause in your head...
Okay
 
Was he black or white when you pictured him?
White

4047. Would you ever buy a black santa clause?
No

4048. or take your kids to vist a black santa clause?
No
 
why or why not?
I'm just used to a white santa clause

4049. What do you smell like?
Baked Apple

4050. What kind of soup do you eat?
Chicken Noodle or Tomato
 
4051. What have you heard about the next Harry Potter book?
Will you pre-order it?
No, I never got into Harry Potter

4052. Would you rather go out or stay in?
Depends on my mood

4053. What's your favorite song to hear on halloween?
Monster Mash

4054. What song makes you feel all tingly like you want to laugh and scream and cry?
None comes to mind at the moment

4055. If you were starting a website that was not about you, what Would it be about?
Ghost Stories

4056. Do you ever take the long way just for fun?
Yes

4057. '..and god said let there be ____and there I was.'

Fill in the blank, as if if you were talking about yourself.
someone who says what on her mind


4058. What do you think of when you hear the word 'mill'?
The family mill

4059. What do you think of when you hear the name:

weird al? Polka

bob Dylan? Music

michael jackson? Jackson 5

henry rollins? I have no idea

billy idol? I have no idea

gary numan? Cars

will smith? Switch

paul mcartney? Live And Let Die

alice cooper? Make ~ Up

J Lo? Big Booty


4060. What is one social disater you have had?
Drama ~~ Though it's been awhile

4061. Can you moonwalk?
No

4062. If a presidential candidate went on late night tv, picked up a guitar and rocked out on it and could really play, would that influence you to like/respect them more?
No

4064. If it was possible for people to instantly change from one sex to another, would everyone be straight in the end?
No, most people are NOT homosexual; because they are wrong sex..... it's because they feel more attracted to and more comfortable with the same sex
 
Would you change your sex?
NO

4065. Finish the sentance: nobody broke your heart, if you're alone...
But, no one knows you have a heart to share either

4066. Would you rather have a best friend OR a boyfriend/girlfriend on a Friday night?
Both

4067. Would a woman rather be complimented about her intelligence OR her looks?
Most woman likes to be complimented on her looks

4068. Do you tend to think of the right thing to say after the moment is gone?
Yes, all the time

4069. Would you rather a potential mate have nice hair OR nice legs?
Nice hair

4070. Okay,…. nice hair OR a nice rack/bulge?
Nice hair

4071. What is one thing you thought you would enjoy, but actually didn’t?
Last years family Christmas get together with my  brothers & sisters-in-laws

4072. Be in the spotlight OR in the shadows?
In the shadows

4073. What is your favorite part of the newspaper?
The want ads

4074. What in your life has been an “acquired taste” for you?
Crafts / Baking

4075. Do you find sunlight makes you happier?
Not really

4076. If you could conquer one fear, it would be...?
Being in an elevator

4077. What's the dumbest thing you've ever seen someone do or heard anyone has done?
When people blame others for their own mistakes

4078. How do you feel about the fact that J-Lo earns 37 million dollars a year?
She is getting too much for practically doing nothing; she is very overrated
 
Do you buy anything that contributes to her salary?
No
 
Is J Lo the ultimate ideal of what a woman should be?
No

4079. What is unforgettable beauty?
Words

4080. Worst fashion mistake EVER:
Flowers on shirts

4081. What is your advice to someone on their first date?
Learn to give and take and talk and listen

4082. Is there a musical performer more ridiculous than Avril Lavigne (I don't think there is)?
There probable is

4083. What is the best:

daytime talk show?
I don't like talk shows
 
late night talk show?
Same as above

4084. Are you afraid of total freedom?
No

4085. Do you live in an invisible prison?
Yes

4086. Who do you feel distant from, that you used to be close to?
My Niece Heather

4087. Rate the following song lyrics (1 = you like it the most, 9 = you like it the least).


Maybe you shouldn't care/throw away those dreams/& dare
1

Eden lets me in/I find the seeds of love/And climb upon the highwire / I kiss and tell all my fears
5

I know the pressure is on/In a race for the life of endless love/If it seems to much/Remember/All these things are endless
3

I see the wind, oh I see the trees/Everything is clear in my heart/I see the clouds, oh I see the sky/Everything is clear in our world
1

Inflatable doll/Lover ungrateful/I blew up your body/But you blew my mind
9

Well I jumped into the river/too many times to make it home/I'm out here on my own/drifting all alone/and if it doesn't show/ give it time/to read between the lines
7

The very thought of you makes/My heart sing/Like an April breeze/On the wings of spring/And you appear in all your splendor/My one and only love
3

now I've had lots of girls/most of them from other worlds/but lookin through the galaxey/the valley girls are the ones for me
9

I'm the dandy highwayman so sick of easy fashion/the clumsy boots, peek-a-boo roots that people think so dashing/so what's the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?/it's kind of tough to tell a scruff the big mistake he's making
9

4088. Can you name any of the nine bands/songs above?
1st ~ Crush ~ Smashing Pumpkins
2nd ~ Kiss The Dirt ~ ??
3rd ~ Endless ~ ??
4th ~ Oh My Love ~ John Lennon
5th ~  In Every Dream Home A Heartache ~ I think it's Roxy
6th ~ Estranged ~ Guns N' Roses
7th ~ My One And Only ~ Carly Simon
8th ~
9th ~ Stand And Delivery ~ Adam And The Ants
 
 4089. What would your reaction be if a total stranger called to say s/he loved you and told you that you were to pass the message on to others in a telephone call you make yourself?
If I don't know the name or phone number I don't even answer the phone

4090. Would you like to take a journey to Jupiter?'
No

4091. Can you crack nuts in your bare hands?
No

4092. Do you take walks at night?
Yes

4093. Beavis and Butthead or daria?
Neither

4094. Cow or chicken?
Chicken

4095. Do you think you will visit China in this life?
No

4096. Are you having a happy day?
It's peaceful

4097. When was or will be your 'golden birthday' (when your age is the same as your birthdate, like turning 17 on the 17th)?
2 on the 2nd

4098. Enlighten everyone with something profound:
Balance in life is everything

4099. When has the third time been the charm for you?
Getting my one cockatiel "Beauty" on my finger

4100. What is kinda sick, but fun?
Life

No comments:

Post a Comment