Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Wednesday Hodgepodge ~ Volume 309

Wednesday, May 31, 2017


Hodgepodge Questions-Volume 309

Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog, then fly back here tomorrow to add your link to the party. See you there!


1. What makes you feel accomplished? Explain.
I feel accomplished if I get a least half of my "To Do List" done a day.

2. If you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? Tell us why.
WWE Wrestlers "The Undertaker", "Roman Reigns", "Seth Rollins" and "Dean Ambrose". I know that's 4, Though I love wrestling! "The Undertaker is my second husband{he just don't know it yet} And "Roman Reigns don't know yet he's my third husband. {HAHA}. I  would have 4 cause I want to know when "The Shield" is getting back together.

 3. Do you have a great burger recipe? What's in it? What do you like on a hamburger and where is your favorite spot to order one out?
No favorite burger recipe. I like my burgers with Ketchup & Onions. My favorite place for one is "Mantua Corner Bar & Grill" in Mantua, Ohio and here in PA it's "The Arch"

 4. What's the biggest anxiety producing thing you do on a regular basis?
I have anxiety moments every day of some kind.. Since my husband cut his arm at work 2 years ago, He could of lost it, he still has to be careful cause he can still lose the use of it.
 
5. This is the last Hodgepodge of May. Tell us about your summer plans.
Really no plans for the Summer, Just going to work around here inside & outside. Hopefully try to get out to Ohio and see our friends. September going to Canada.

6. Insert your own random thought here.
9:45 am ~ Got the laundry all washed, dried & put away, Angel bathed, birdcage cleaned, Bathrooms cleaned. I do feel I accomplished something today. Now to relax and write a few letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment