Friday, May 12, 2017

Friendly Fill ~Ins Weeks 51....52.....53

Friday May 12, 2017

Fill-In Statements: Week 51.....52......53

 
There are four statements: the first two statements are provided by Ellen of 15andmeowing, and the final two are offered by  McGuffy’s Reader. Hope they will be fun to both answer and share.

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:


Week 51: April 28, 2017

1. A book I would like to see made into a movie is The Night The Lights Went Out by Karen White.

2. If I could afford a billboard, it would say The Best Thing In Life Is Yet To Come.

3. I have a hard time believing our nephew Jim and Kiera is gone.

4. I really enjoy spending time with my Grandchildren. 
 
 
 
Week 52: May 5, 2017
 
1. My Hubby would love me to get rid of our  landline. 

2. My most treasured piece of jewelry is my wedding ring and also my mothers wedding ring.

3. This year, I have learned  I need security cameras cause I have not so trusting neighbors like places I have other places where I have lived.

4. I would like to  lose weight before this year is over. 
 
 
Week 53: May 12, 2017
 
1. My favorite cereal is Count Chocolate and Strawberry Special K.

2. My prom was so long ago.

3. The  one thing about   some people is  they only come around when they want something.

4. I cannot help   all the charities I would like to, but  I will do what I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment