Tuesday, May 30, 2017

My Meme: My Personal Preferences

Tuesday, May 30, 2017


My Meme

My Time With Friends
 
 
 
Here's one of "My Time With Friends" Tuesday 4 Meme. It seems like fun so I thought I would join in. This meme will always have just 4 questions each week.

My Personal Preferences
 
 
 

1.  Quiet evening at home or Out on the town?: Quiet evening at home most of the time but when I have the chance to get out of town I love it. Out of town to me is in another state, or miles away from home.

2.  Watch a movie or read a good book?: Both, depending on my mood.

3.  Order a meal or cooking one yourself?: I hate to cook, I would love to order meals all the time but I can't I cook cause I have to.

4.  Going for a walk or taking a ride in the car?: I love to go for walks but I have to make sure I am having a good day before I go, cause of seizures. I love going for rides in the car driven by others as I don't drive anymore because of my seizures.

No comments:

Post a Comment