The Procrastination Questions
Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blogauthored by Bud Weiser.
Sunday Stealing: The Procrastination Tool Questions
1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
My Gull Bladder
4. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Our counter top
5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
No but I have been unconscious many times
6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I don't want to change my name, I'm happy to be a Tammy
8. What’s your goal for the year?
Lose at least 25 pounds
9. Last person you hugged?
10. First place you went this morning?
To the bathroom
11. Do you always answer your phone?
Nope, I screen my calls
12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Someone who don't know me, Anyone who knows me I don't check texts
13. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
I have no clue, It's about a year away
15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
A little of both
16. Do you have any saved texts?
I have some I have never checked
17. Ever been in a car wreck?
18. Do you have an accent?
My friends in Ohio thinks I do
19. What was the last song to make you cry?
In the Arms of an Angel ~~ It was sung at my Great Niece Kiera's Balloon release for her 8th birthday up in Heaven
20. What did you do last night?
Stayed home and watched TV with Hubby
21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
22. Current hate right now?
I swept & Scrubbed and hubby tracked grass all through the place
23. Met someone who changed your life?
24. How did you bring in the New Year?
Stayed home with Hubby and played cards
25. What song represents you?
I can't think of any