Thursday, May 18, 2017

Wednesday Hodgepodge ~ Volume 307

Wednesday, May 17, 2017


Hodgepodge Questions-Volume 307



1. May 17th is National Pack Rat Day. Sidebar-should we be celebrating this? Hmmm...
 How would we celebrate this?

Are you a pack rat? Even if you're not a full fledged pack rat, most people have one thing or another they struggle to part with. Tell us what's yours.
Yes I am a full fledge pack rat! I save everything. Decorations & Crafts mostly

2. What are two things you know you should know how to do, but you don't?
I don't know how to make Bows and I should my Mother showed me so many times. And don't know how to drive our riding mower, I should learn but have no interest

3. Do you crave sugar? Do you add sugar to your coffee and/or tea? Do you use artificial sweeteners or sugar substitutes? When dining out is dessert a given? Are you someone who has slain the sugar dragon, and if so tell us how you did it.
I drink tea without sugar. Though I do crave sugar and fight with myself not to have it. I will use sweeteners once in awhile. Once in awhile I will have dessert. Being a diabetic I have to watch.

4. What's a trend it took a while for you to come round to, but now you can't imagine living without?
I would have to say using the computer / internet

5. What's a song that reminds you of a specific incident in your life? Please elaborate.
"Whip Out" Reminds me of the first wreck I was ever in.

6. Insert your own random thought here.
Our neighbor above us stopped by here last night around 8 pm. Jamie & Charlie was drunk, Jamie worse than Charlie they was headed to the bar to celebrate his sons 21st birthday. Jamie was driving. 10 pm Charlie calls says they was in a wreck. Their car and the truck she ran into both was demolished. Thank goodness no one was hurt.
I always tell her when they are drinking they should stay home. They both laugh cause we don't go out to bars. I don't drive because of my seizures and Hubby don't drink & drive. We stay home & Hubby can drink all  he wants and we are safe. So they can laugh all they want!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment