Monday, May 22, 2017

Sunday Stealing: The Q & A Questions

😢😢😢😢😬😢😢😢May 21, 2017


The Q & A Questions.....A day late!

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog
authored by Bud Weiser. 




 Sunday Stealing: The Q & A Questions

1. where is your significant other?
AT work

2. your favorite thing?

My LapTop

3. your dream last night?

My Boston Terriers Princess {R.I.P. 5-18-15} & Angel, I dreamt that Angel died

4. your goal?

Lose at least 15 lbs by September

5. your hobby?

Plastic Canvas Needlepointing, Ceramics, Taking pictures, Making Tie Fleece Blankets, Spending time on the computer {maybe a little to much}

6. where do you want to be in 6 years?

Right here where I am

7. where were you last night?

Here at home

8. what you're not?

Trusting my neighbors

9. one of your wish list items?

To get the security camera's put up on the back side of the trailer this week. {Got them up on the front side today}

10. your pet?

Angel


AJ


MR. Gibbs

ABBY

Buttercup


11. missing someone?

Missing my Mother very much!

12. your car?

We have a 2013 Kia Forte

13. something you're not wearing?

Socks & Shoes

14. love someone?

The love of my life my husband, My Stepchildren, My Grandchildren, And many other family members & friends

15. when is the last time you laughed?

Yesterday

16. last time you cried?

May 16,2017

17. favorite past time?

Napping

18. are you a hater or a lover?

Lover

19. any vices? 

To many to list



20. favorite questions blog other than Sunday Stealing?
Wednesday Hodgepodge & Saturday9

No comments:

Post a Comment