Monday, May 15, 2017

Sunday Stealing: The Getting To Know You Questions

May 13, 2017


The Getting to Know You Questions

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog
authored by Bud Weiser.




 Sunday Stealing: The Getting to Know Your Friends Questions

1. What is your occupation right now? How long have you been there?

I'm a housewife since 2005. Though I worked up till 2007

2. Favorite rock band. Ever.

None, I don't like Rock

3. What are you listening to right now?

Match Game with Alec Baldwin

4. Last person you spoke to on the phone. What was it about?

My Sister

5. How old are you today? Or make up a question. This one bites.

It depends if you ask Me or my Hubby ~ I say I'm 53 {I turned 53 on the 2nd} Hubby says I'm 54

6. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

Wrestling, If you don't consider that a sport then Foot as long as it's the "STEELERS"

7. What is your favorite drink?

I will have to say Ice Water cause I don't drink anything else but water

8. Have you ever dyed your hair?

Nope, I earned ever Grey hair I have

9. Favorite food?

Chicken

10. What is the last movie you watched?

Paid In Full

11. Favorite day of the year?

December 25

12. How do you vent anger?

Cry

13. What was your favorite toy as a child?

Barbies

14. Living arrangements? (Of course your pets count. Geez!)

Me, My Hubby, Baby Girl Angel {Boston Terrier} & 4 Cockateils

15. What was the last thing that you cried about?

Missing my Mother on Mother's Day

16. Who is the friend you have had the longest?

Diane ~ 48 years

17. What did you do last night?

Relaxed & watched TV with Hubby

18. What are you most afraid of?

Losing a loved one

19. In how many areas of your country have you lived? What's your favorite?

I have only lived in PA and Ohio for 5 years. I love both, I would have to say PA cause I am close to family

20. What is your favorite flower? (Ugh. Quite the note to go out on. But hell, we steal the questions. I guess you get what you pay for.)

Red Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment